Ryan Gosling new brand ambassador

INTRODUCING RYAN GOSLING AS NEW BRAND AMBASSADOR
upload_2021-10-7_9-27-41.png
https://www.tagheuer.com/us/en/partnerships/ryan-gosling.html
TAG Heuer has announced the signing of Ryan Gosling as a brand ambassador in a world-first for the star. Gosling is not only one of the stand-out actors of his generation, but a leading man whose roles are already iconic.

From his brooding wheelman in Drive to his all-singing, all-dancing Oscar-nominated turn in La La Land, Ryan Gosling is an actor who defies easy categorization.

A new generation of TAG Heuer’s timeless sporty and elegant three-hand watch – the TAG Heuer Carrera Three Hands – could hardly provide a better way to start Ryan Gosling’s partnership with the brand.

upload_2021-10-7_9-29-24.png
upload_2021-10-7_9-29-53.png

I just asked my wife who she tought the new brand ambassador was. To just say a name. She was correct :confused:

I showed my wife the picture asked who he was,

Pass, was the answer. obviously we are watching the wrong (or maybe right) films.

The suspense was unbearable and my life is so much richer now after this announcement… ::rimshot::

:D

The suspense was unbearable and my life is so much richer now after this announcement… ::rimshot::

:D
I can't stop looking at the pictures. He's just so dreamy.

::yawn:: He's OK...

But I'd be more excited if it were one of his co-stars like Emma Stone or Rachel McAdams.

Does this mean that James Hunt is out? Err, I mean Thor... err Chris Hemsworth... :cautious:
e85496d9ad13a5c95183e0a8c6dd62a9.jpg

obviously we are watching the wrong (or maybe right) films.
His film "Drive" was very good, worth watching if you haven't seen it.

The fact that I've seen two films with Ryan Gosling in and yet can't actually remember him speaks volumes.... and he looks like a waxwork in that shot where he's holding his collar.

At least Hemsworth has a bit more charisma.

Big question, Ryan Gosling - better or worse than Adam Driver?

The fact that I've seen two films with Ryan Gosling in and yet can't actually remember him speaks volumes.... and he looks like a waxwork in that shot where he's holding his collar.

At least Hemsworth has a bit more charisma.

Big question, Ryan Gosling - better or worse than Adam Driver?
Ryan Gosling is way way better than Adam Driver, it's not even close.

Breitling is lucky they have Brad Pitt to counteract the Adam Driver effect. If they only had Adam, it would be an aversion factor for me. But since they also have Charlize Theron, their batting average is still better than TAG Heuer. LOL.
Edited:

They got the wrong Ryan!
Reynold is the guy to get. That dude owns social media.

Pitt, Gosling, Hemsworth, are not buzzing at all! unless movie studios promote their new stuff.
Edited:

Does this mean that James Hunt is out? Err, I mean Thor... err Chris Hemsworth... :cautious:
e85496d9ad13a5c95183e0a8c6dd62a9.jpg
Yes, Hemsworth's tenure is over.

Ryan Gosling is way way better than Adam Driver, it's not even close..

At least with Ryan you don't go, "Oh, is that Keanu Rea.... oh no it's not it's that other guy isn't it."

At least with Ryan you don't go, "Oh, is that Keanu Rea.... oh no it's not it's that other guy isn't it."
upload_2021-10-7_14-25-20.png

John Wick as an ambassador would be cool. :cool:

@Mspeedster John Wick would be a good film ambassador...what watch do you think he would wear?
I'd like to see him wear a 1960s vintage Carrera.

However, in the movies he wears a Carl F. Bucherer Manero Autodate.

17149598946_ec3df97053_b.jpg

Yes, a 60’s panda Carrera would be great to go with his Mustang. Maybe one of the three hander Carrera’s while dressed up and kicking everyones ass - black Twin-time gets my vote.

Yes, a 60’s panda Carrera would be great to go with his Mustang. Maybe one of the three hander Carrera’s while dressed up and kicking everyones ass - black Twin-time gets my vote.
A Monaco Dark Lord would also go well with his black attire. Might come in handy as a weapon too!