Other Watches / Other Brands

Went looking for my last alp section in the fridge, gone, Damn, don’t remember eating it.

You maniac. You keep Toblerone in the fridge? WTF?

Blimey, can't sell those even with the James Bond connection....
Appears to be reflective of the current slowdown I guess.

You maniac. You keep Toblerone in the fridge? WTF?
It takes one to know one.😝

I do that too with my chocolate, If you still have your own teeth the crunch is the best part.

Chocolate in the fridge is one thing, but Toblerone is that step too far. lol

It takes one to know one.😝

I do that too with my chocolate, If you still have your own teeth the crunch is the best part.

But Toblerone is like concrete anyway!

I used to eat Snickers out of the fridge. Sliced up. Especially in summer. But currently I am eating bananas and lettuce. Really sucks ass.

So what we’re saying is, buy what YOU like, and not what you think is a good investment. Can’t lose that way. Unless you paid over the odds for something you like I guess.

I used to eat Snickers out of the fridge. Sliced up. Especially in summer. But currently I am eating bananas and lettuce. Really sucks ass.
Were they sliced up for a reason?

If it wasn’t it in the fridge (hidden at the back)it would be melting up here in sunny Scotland, or the gaffer would be helping herself.

Now. Why the hell did Toblerone stop making that caramel Toblerone. They made it for one Christmas and then never brought it back. Dumb bastards. That was the BEST Toblerone ever.

Everyone knows the dark chocolate one is the best.

I'll take blanco over dark any day of the week. In fact I'd even take the crappy orange crisp one over dark, that's just... bleurgh.