Other Watches / Other Brands

a nice summer watch. But the lume shots look as good as my old Monaco. Which is an epic fail for a dive watch.
Oh yeah. Just a bit of fun type of watch. Like is poor for sure.

Just paid for my white Speedy. Will post pictures when I get it.

I think the Porsche Design looks nice with the fauxtina. But as with all of PD’s chronos, it’s hideously overpriced for a 7750

Congrats @Hubert!

These Porsche Design Chrono1's have been on my wish list for quite a while. This Hodinkee version looks great with the fauxtina. 👍
It's interesting that Hodinkee is following KITH in the sense that they're paying tribute to their locations. With the "1 Mile" on the timing scale representing their US HQ location and the day in Kanji representing their Japan base location.
Does this one make it four Porsche watches for you? The RS2.7, 911 Chronosprint, 963 Skeleton and PD Chrono1, or have I missed one?
Edited:

Congrats @Hubert!

These Porsche Design Chrono1's have been on my wish list for quite a while. This Hodinkee version looks great with the fauxtina. 👍
It's interesting that Hodinkee is following KITH in the sense that they're paying tribute to their locations. With the "1 Mile" on the timing scale representing their US HQ location and the day in Kanji representing their Japan base location.
Does this one make it four Porsche watches for you? The RS2.7, 911 Chronosprint, 963 Skeleton and PD Chrono1, or have I missed one?
Thanks! Yes, 4 indeed! Good memory!

I need to go work for Hubert's company, so I can make enough money to keep buying watches in this economy! 😜

Prices are tumbling it seems…

At that price, I doubt that one is real. Didn't take the cloners long, did it?

At that price, I doubt that one is real. Didn't take the cloners long, did it?
Was tongue in cheek as it’s clearly either a fake or just won’t arrive at all.

Oh you cynic, can't you see it says it is hand made by John? John must be one of those Swiss watchmakers in a little chalet on a Swiss mountainside...

Oh you cynic, can't you see it says it is hand made by John? John must be one of those Swiss watchmakers in a little chalet on a Swiss mountainside...
Indeed. Fuelled solely by Toblerone.

In fact, here’s his delivery arriving now…

Edited:

Dude. Don't be showing me Toblerone. I'm on a diet.
Went looking for my last alp section in the fridge, gone, Damn, don’t remember eating it.