Other Watches / Other Brands

I think you should get it. Clearly this year without buying watches thing isn't making you happy.
Actually I think it’s made it easier for me to know what might come next, by exercising the restraint and not continually looking with any intent.

Controversial, but you're probably right. If only I had your wisdom and restraint about 5 years ago.

Such wisdom only comes from going down the rabbit hole!

That’s next on the list for sure, if you compare RRP to Flippers pricing currently. About to go very pear shaped as I honestly believe they’ve made quite a few more than the alleged 200 originally announced.

That’s just a hunch though, based on now showing on the Tudor website, plus loads of AD’s suddenly.

I still want one, but I would only ever consider RRP at most, not £15k! PMSL

If I get one at some point, I will be happy at RRP and couldn’t care less for how much it tanks as I just really like it and will be for keeps.
Plus the C24 ad for the Pink Tudor (which started at 50k USD) has been taken off now 😗

Plus the C24 ad for the Pink Tudor (which started at 50k USD) has been taken off now 😗
There have been some seriously nuts prices out there, that’s for sure.

50k. Wow!!!

There's something distinctly Kawaii about that pink one.
Kawaii Leonard?

Just spoke to my AD and they have one in store now, but have the first of 5 people on their waiting list coming to get it this afternoon. Shame as would have liked to take a look at it. Wish I had not rang now. lol

Five people just in your AD and they made 200? 😲

There's something distinctly Kawaii about that pink one.
I'm into the white and even the Pawaiink Tudor Chrono. Just can't do all that chunkiness. Going to wait it out to see if they slim it down like everything else.

Unless any of you guys have a rotary grinder?

Five people just in your AD and they made 200? 😲
Exactly. That’s why I didn’t even bother enquiring before now. I am now on the list at the 2 nearest linked AD’s. There’s 20 at the larger store though. But it’s a Boutique so might work out if the flippers give up their interest now that they appear more available. None of them are able to comment on whether the 200 are now a larger number though.

I'm into the white and even the Pawaiink Tudor Chrono. Just can't do all that chunkiness. Going to wait it out to see if they slim it down like everything else.

Unless any of you guys have a rotary grinder?

it’s slab sided for sure. But aren’t all Tudors?
The black, white & pink are less chunkier than the original chronos they releases though.

Guess no less chunkier than a Monaco or Carrera chronograph (not the 39mm).

Not sure what the COSC version of the SW300 is like

As always, depends on the finishing. I'm not sure if the COSC is better finished by default though.

FWIW, the COSC SW300 in my Breitling is the best time-keeper in my entire collection and that includes the METAS Seamaster and the Tudor GMT - no slouches on their own.