Other Watches / Other Brands

The pink is cool, but I’d be buying the white

How much is it? If it's more than a tourbillon module then it's too much! 😁
😁 Yes, for this price I could find a Modular 45 Tourbillon module in good -used- condition (new it was around $18000) 😉

^ Metal God!

He sounds amazing, as always, on their new album.

😁 Yes, for this price I could find a Modular 45 Tourbillon module in good -used- condition (new it was around $18000) 😉

Used I’ve already seen these at 9k. (USD)

Used I’ve already seen these at 9k. (USD)
Yes, I also saw some Modular Tourbillon at this price in the US, but not in very good condition (some scratches), and I also have to consider the custom charges to send it from USA to Europe 😒

Yes, I also saw some Modular Tourbillon at this price in the US, but not in very good condition (some scratches), and I also have to consider the custom charges to send it from USA to Europe 😒

The tourbillon will be hard to find anywhere since I don’t think they sold very many, but there should be a bunch more of the IWC sport chronos showing up at lower prices in the EU in the next few years

I am like a broken record, I know, but it just proves…don’t buy the hype!

Indeed. So about that Pink Tudor...
That’s next on the list for sure, if you compare RRP to Flippers pricing currently. About to go very pear shaped as I honestly believe they’ve made quite a few more than the alleged 200 originally announced.

That’s just a hunch though, based on now showing on the Tudor website, plus loads of AD’s suddenly.

I still want one, but I would only ever consider RRP at most, not £15k! PMSL

If I get one at some point, I will be happy at RRP and couldn’t care less for how much it tanks as I just really like it and will be for keeps.

I think you should get it. Clearly this year without buying watches thing isn't making you happy.