Other Watches / Other Brands

Awesome!

But, could you ever cheat on TAG with IWC? 😉
Yes, I would be morally authorized 😉 to cheat on TAG Heuer if it were with an IWC Mercedes-AMG edition, or as in this case, a Mercedes-AMG F1 team edition... but they are so expensive that it is very unlikely that such an "authorized exception" will occur 😁

How much is it? If it's more than a tourbillon module then it's too much! 😁

Not sure if this option was there earlier, but seems like a more widespread release of the Pink Tudor Chrono is imminent
@bpsmith now's the chance

Not sure if this option was there earlier, but seems like a more widespread release of the Pink Tudor Chrono is imminent
@bpsmith now's the chance

Oh s**t. That really is a problem with my self imposed embargo for 2024. I have tied down loose funds, so early next year would be the ideal. The problem being whether this will be still around.

It ticks all the boxes in fairness!

Only £90 pink tax too. lol

That’s probably for the Jubilee bracelet over the standard oyster on the chrono.

Thoughts on this, red sick left in with the whites, chrono then?

Compared to the non F1 VISA Red Bull Ceramic?

Thoughts on this, red sick left in with the whites, chrono then?

Compared to the non F1 VISA Red Bull Ceramic?
Pink chrono is the winner fo scho. Every schmuck on instagram will have the Visa Cash App Red Bull Tudor Black Bay Ceramic Blue. The pink otoh will be special and less common and looks 200 times cooler. Plus if you drop it, the case will not crack and have to go straight into the bin.

Pink chrono is the winner fo scho. Every schmuck on instagram will have the Visa Cash App Red Bull Tudor Black Bay Ceramic Blue. The pink otoh will be special and less common and looks 200 times cooler. Plus if you drop it, the case will not crack and have to go straight into the bin.
Yup. I would have to agree there!

This thing is proper cool. Is it leftover stock or a different version of the same, which has been released after they tested the waters.

The pink is very cool, maybe as it’s pastel & on the jubilee. But it works.

Would be surprised if one is available, but I have seen more and more on socials lately.

Was meant to be going to a Tudor event locally tonight. But due to the kids and partners shifts cannot make it.

Would’ve been cool if they had this. (But I very much doubt it from local AD).

Isn't the pink supposed to be for a football team though? I seem to remember when it came out...

Or is it 'for a football team' like the Blue Black Ceramic Black Bay is for 'VISA CARD RB VCARB RB CAR RACING CAR'

Isn't the pink supposed to be for a football team though? I seem to remember when it came out...

It was attached to Beckhams Miami football team (being a brand ambassador) and they play in pink, however I remember reading press releases saying it’s actual an Asian icon that uses that colour way.