Other Watches / Other Brands

Yeah, I was trying to spot the 'branding' that continues on the straps... but then I realised it was just blue. Ho hum. Well... I mean, unless you're Japanese why would you want anything to do with this? Which begs the question why they would make it 41mm when that country has famously small wrists (ever bough a watch from Japan - then you know what I mean).

They don't even call it the RBCASHCARDVISAREBULLFORMULA1RACINGTUDORBLACKBAYCERAMIC41ULTRABLUE.

Does that blue immediately make you think of VCARB RB or whatever the hell they are called though? No. Might as well be Alpine!

I think it’s a winner personally. Great looking piece that isn’t linked to the said F1 team unless you want it to be. I wonder what the packaging will be like. Plain or sponsored?

Only joking, it comes in a standard Tudor box.

With blue stitching.

Complains that it's F1-team branded.

Complains that it's not F1-team branded.

Come on

Where did I complain it was? It should be, otherwise it's just a watch with a blue dial. Just like the orange dial F1 wasn't a 'Max Verstappen' watch just cos he wore it a few times.

It’s not technically marketed as an F1 team watch by name at least, although cleverly linked by the photo on main website.

Yeah, I was trying to spot the 'branding' that continues on the straps... but then I realised it was just blue. Ho hum. Well... I mean, unless you're Japanese why would you want anything to do with this? Which begs the question why they would make it 41mm when that country has famously small wrists (ever bough a watch from Japan - then you know what I mean).

They don't even call it the RBCASHCARDVISAREBULLFORMULA1RACINGTUDORBLACKBAYCERAMIC41ULTRABLUE.

Personally cannot stand co branded watches and those with drivers names just make me cringe.
At a push I’d accept Tiffany & Co on my Rolex dial, & I don’t mind the Red Bill on @bpsmith Tudor (as you can’t really see it).

Tudor just appealing to the masses again I guess. With just three livery noted.

As for Japanese and larger watches. When I was heavy on to Panarai, most Asia countries loved this brand and would often wear the 47mm (they even look huge on most wrists).

Tag is also still highly regarding in Japan & seen much better than the ‘entry level Swiss’ moniker it has over here.

And Tsunoda's face on the date wheel on the 22nd of the month.

I’d rather have one oh his favourite swear words replacing a day.

My issues are not with the watch itself. It looks killer and is probably super comfortable in ceramic 👍

I just really dont like Torro Rosso Alfa Tauri Visa Cash App RB Formula One Team and I wish Tudor did not sponsor them 🙄

I
My issues are not with the watch itself. It looks killer and is probably super comfortable in ceramic 👍

I just really dont like Torro Rosso Alfa Tauri Visa Cash App RB Formula One Team and I wish Tudor did not sponsor them 🙄

Lol, that is how I feel about TAG Heuer and . . . oh, never mind. 😜

Excellent design there, coming with "Ceratanium case" too. 😎