Other Watches / Other Brands

Why is it pink though? I thought cyclists wore yellow jerseys?

Pink is the official colour of bicycle folk 👍

matches their eyes

Only one cyclist wears the Yellow Jersey and that’s the guy leading the Tour de France at any given moment. Nobody else should. That’s the rules! 😀

Joking aside, Yellow for Tour Leader, Pink for Giro leader, Red for Vuelta leader. The three main three week cycling tours.

Now, that is pretty cool. They clearly think it’s for the ladies, with the smaller sizing only, but still in wearable realms.

EDIT: I take it back, the pink is too washed out…

LOL it looks terrible

Now, that is pretty cool. They clearly think it’s for the ladies, with the smaller sizing only, but still in wearable realms.

EDIT: I take it back, the pink is too washed out…

Ouch I agree. Insta didn’t show it like that. Damn social media and their lies.

Oh lovely, I can't wait to spend 5200 to wear the Visa Cash App Red Bull Tudor Black Bay Ceramic Blue

It is a pretty watch though, too bad about the connection to a donkey ass F1 team

It is a pretty watch though, too bad about the connection to a donkey ass F1 team

Watch doesn't say a word about the F1 team on it though.

I think it's great - I really like the ceramic BBs, but the black-on-black one is just too washed out for me. I could see myself grabbing one of these at some point.

These will be available at half price within a year and a half I bet, just like the original BB Ceramic.

Oh lovely, I can't wait to spend 5200 to wear the Visa Cash App Red Bull Tudor Black Bay Ceramic Blue
Lol. It does look nice though. Shame it's in the 41mm case.

Watch doesn't say a word about the F1 team on it though.

I think it's great - I really like the ceramic BBs, but the black-on-black one is just too washed out for me. I could see myself grabbing one of these at some point.

These will be available at half price within a year and a half I bet, just like the original BB Ceramic.
I too was very keen on the original ceramic but wasn’t about to pay in full buying without sight at the time. Glad I didn’t as agree it is rather washed out. This, on the other hand, is excellent!

Gutted there’s no Red Bull branding though, to duster up with my FXD. lol