Other Watches / Other Brands

YouTubers queueing up to join the white Speedy circle jerk... sooo predictable. Does this really look like a £9000 watch?
To Omega is does look like a £7600 watch and it's only £100 more than the black one.

Omega-Speedmaster-Moonwatch-Professional-White-Dial-Lacquered-6.jpg

Back looks more exciting than the front....

In a way I suppose you have to respect that a watch company can get so much excitement going for something as simple as a white dial. But I guess if you make a very boring watch in a very limited range of colours then you can do that. 😗

In a way I suppose you have to respect that a watch company can get so much excitement going for something as simple as a white dial. But I guess if you make a very boring watch in a very limited range of colours then you can do that. 😗

shame it’s not quartz huh

I’d argue it’s better than anything Tag have released
If we’re talking about design only, I’d honestly disagree - TH for the win (hands down).

However, from a technical PoV, I’d agree that Omega has the sexier products - but given the prices they now quote, they’d better do…

If we’re talking about design only, I’d honestly disagree - TH for the win (hands down).

However, from a technical PoV, I’d agree that Omega has the sexier products - but given the prices they now quote, they’d better do…

happy to disagree, as I’d say hands down on design Omega win in every category, chronograph, diver, GADA & dress watch.

this is a little unfair to the Speedmaster, Omega have done a good job of maintaining a heritage and modern line, while maintaining the obvious speed master DNA across both. Unlike the carrera which is only defined as ‘doesn’t have a dive bezel’ at this point.

I'd save another £2000 and get the Alpine Eagle
Whilst I do actually like this new White Omega, a lot, I would definitely love to own the Alpine Eagle.

While I like the white dial of the new Speedy, the professional case is too bloated. I would have no reservations, if this dial would have come in the pre-professional cases.

Besides, the next white dial (cough panda) watch for me will come from our favorite brand.

While I like the white dial of the new Speedy, the professional case is too bloated. I would have no reservations, if this dial would have come in the pre-professional cases.

Besides, the next white dial (cough panda) watch for me will come from our favorite brand.

Mine too Mate.

Is it white? It looks silver to me.

Well the Dato 160 looked white and silver depending on the photo...

Is it white? It looks silver to me.

it's white, right one is the Alaska project:

cdceb667d938c6ad6f8f41c86a0bb12bb718f534.jpeg

Left is the Canopus Gold:
1f77c5499f98a5b616322b342e5b37a9b794d4b0_2_375x499.jpeg

Right is a Mitsukoshi:
89062aa380342540c4e30eebda201b97160ab866_2_375x499.jpeg

Yes, this is the glassbox that I'd be most likely to buy, if I didn't have the 60th Panda. (Regardless if white or silver in dial color.) Probably more interested in this than the Seafarer, but will wait to see how these both look when officially revealed.

From the draft render I've seen, it seems to pay tribute to the Carrera 1153S. But then again, I'd probably opt for the vintage original, as the prices for these are still reasonable.