Other Watches / Other Brands

I do enjoy watching what this guy puts out. Interesting video which mixes a bit of culture with the lovely light the city casts over such beautifully shot video of the Royal Oak, which is one of my personal favourites.

Yes - it does actually look much nicer with the right amount of contrast:

Not sure why Omega hasn’t gone for flat-out black hands…

Agreed makes me wish I kept the black one more. Maybe I’ll see what prices are like for some fairly newish pre-owned later this year.

The white with contrasting back strap looks fantastic & IMHO a Daytona killer.

This and the Titanium Zenith ChronoSport have been 2 great releases.

I’m still hearing a smaller Speedy is due to be announced soon also.

diamond polished place pvd. Don’t look that black here (fratello). The boutiques in London have a couple already. Some lucky bugger on TRF got one already.

I like it, esp the applied indices, and will let the hoo ha die down and pick one up at some point.

does seem some crazy light play on those hands and indices. What magic is this?

I love the Moonwatch and the white Seamaster. This is exactly what I have been hoping it would be -- a stainless steel, 3861, sapphire sandwich, with a white dial. 😀

I love the Moonwatch and the white Seamaster. This is exactly what I have been hoping it would be -- a stainless steel, 3861, sapphire sandwich, with a white dial. 😀
It’s a great release for sure given some of the questionable ones from omega recently. Remains to be seen how available they are however…..

Agreed makes me wish I kept the black one more. Maybe I’ll see what prices are like for some fairly newish pre-owned later this year.

The white with contrasting back strap looks fantastic & IMHO a Daytona killer.

This and the Titanium Zenith ChronoSport have been 2 great releases.

I’m still hearing a smaller Speedy is due to be announced soon also.
If they keep this boutique only I’ll guess they won’t be that cheap on the pre owned market.

supposedly they are going to be part of the normal lineup however so we’ll see. Would be great to pick one up at a reasonable price pre owned towards the end of the year/ early next but I’m not holding my breath….

It's nice, but I feel like we've seen this white dial in various forms before. I guess the great thing is it's a standard model. A nice to have, but not that high on my ever expanding wish list.

YouTubers queueing up to join the white Speedy circle jerk... sooo predictable. Does this really look like a £9000 watch?

YouTubers queueing up to join the white Speedy circle jerk... sooo predictable. Does this really look like a £9000 watch?

I’d argue it’s better than anything Tag have released