Other Watches / Other Brands

Maybe but it looks weird. I guess it's like the Aquaracers, well get used to them in about 18 months.

Speaking of the Rolex Sub and Tudor BB58, two of my recent racing inspired pics... :whistling:
20240212_171356.jpg

20240215_094551.jpg

For the forum darling Tudor BB58 owners. Details of the new BB58 ‘leak’ for W&W24
must say think I prefer the OG with gilt bezel & red triangle. But I do like the new crown, METAS and bezel edge.

I also have the magazine in which it refers to
Interesting video that. I am intrigued about what he refers to as the 80% or 90% principle, where he says they deliberately leave something out as they’re not authorised to create the perfect watch. Just have a think about that for a while…

Interesting video that. I am intrigued about what he refers to as the 80% or 90% principle, where he says they deliberately leave something out as they’re not authorised to create the perfect watch. Just have a think about that for a while…

Unsure whether they do that intentionally or whether it’s more they never give WIS what they want.

If intentional then maybe something from their owners - don’t get too close to the crown, leave people wanting more.

I think it’s more the case, Tudor deviate away from the conservative crown, & Tudor get more fun to play with. In doing so, WIS or Tudor fans think their dream watch is on the cards, which I feel never quite comes.

Oh, and the more I see that Opaline GMT, the cooler it gets.
When the opaline GMT drops in a 39mm, I will be off the Heuer bandwagon for my next purchase.

This is quite good, especially the part about why Rolex discontinued the Tiffany dial OP. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it in business terms instead of watch enthusiast terms

This is quite good, especially the part about why Rolex discontinued the Tiffany dial OP. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it in business terms instead of watch enthusiast terms
Love these guys together. Great videos.

Couldn’t get my head around the “Chef” being involved for a bit, then it dawned on me. I do rather enjoy mispronunciation when the penny drops.

That's in no way meaning to be unfair as English is not his first language and I only speak English and am in awe of those who are multilingual. :)

Hearing an Omega announcement due the 5th March, expect the white Speedy (ala Daniel Craig’s wrist recently to be announced) & possible something in 39mm.

Fratello dropping a few Omega Seamaster reviews lately, oddly the older models, the cybic in me thinks this due to an impending upgrade maybe

Love these guys together. Great videos.

Couldn’t get my head around the “Chef” being involved for a bit, then it dawned on me. I do rather enjoy mispronunciation when the penny drops.

That's in no way meaning to be unfair as English is not his first language and I only speak English and am in awe of those who are multilingual. :)

I think it's a good job they are married, they honestly look like they bang the hell out of each other on the table the minute the episode finishes. :D

I think it's a good job they are married, they honestly look like they bang the hell out of each other on the table the minute the episode finishes. :D
Definitely chemistry, for sure.

Tissot dropping the handwound goods (less than 14mm in height) for less than 2k:

https://www.tissotwatches.com/de-de/t1494592105100.html
IMG_1063.jpeg
upload_2024-2-22_10-38-6.png
upload_2024-2-22_10-38-28.png

Beautiful "castrated" 7753 :D
upload_2024-2-22_10-39-24.png

Love it! Great size, great specs, excellent reedition.

And I especially love that the website marketing photo is a guy in a caged Fulvia :D

Tis-Digital-PR516-Category-Banner.jpg

Tissot's design department has been coming out with hit after hit. I too dig that chronograph!