Other Watches / Other Brands

I tried on the BB54 a few days ago. After all the hype about its improvements over the 58, I was a bit underwhelmed. It seemed too small and I actually prefer the overall look of my OG 58 better.
20231004_095618.jpg

Went into my AD solely with the intention of getting the card stamped for the Hamilton PSR I bought online from them in the sale recently.

Did a double take when I saw the Red Bull Racing display in the window, so had to try it on.

Dangerous speculation, as ended up buying it, due to being so darn cool and very comfortable on!

IMG_5667.jpeg

My first Tudor / Carbon / Nato. Very pleased tbh.

I think it was inevitable as I very nearly bought the Ceramic Black Seamaster 300m before switching to the steel one on bracelet. Have been drawn to Carbon or Ceramic since tbh.

They also had the new Black FXD that was recently released. Tried it on for the sake of it, but it wasn’t a patch on this one.

Congrats Ben, finally you own a Tudor and can become a true member of the TAG Heuer forum :thumbsup:

What material be that crown and biiiizel made of?

I tried on the BB54 a few days ago. After all the hype about its improvements over the 58, I was a bit underwhelmed. It seemed too small and I actually prefer the overall look of my OG 58 better.
20231004_095618.jpg

I had similar feelings when I recently tried one on. Didn’t like the bezel font/ being all white or lack of red triangle. Also felt a tad too small especially the crown. I did like the new knurling on the crown and bezel mind you

My first Tudor / Carbon / Nato. Very pleased tbh.

I think it was inevitable as I very nearly bought the Ceramic Black Seamaster 300m before switching to the steel one on bracelet. Have been drawn to Carbon or Ceramic since tbh.

They also had the new Black FXD that was recently released. Tried it on for the sake of it, but it wasn’t a patch on this one.

Congrats Ben think my preferred piece from their carbon range

Congrats, @bpsmith! ::psy:: Wear in good health.

Looking forward to seeing more pics of this one.
The lumed bezel is excellent. Only tried on after dark, so charging it with my phone isn’t ideal. Will post up more pics in daylight and with full lume effect tomorrow.

Congrats Ben, finally you own a Tudor and can become a true member of the TAG Heuer forum :thumbsup:

What material be that crown and biiiizel made of?

The original Pelagos was a very near purchase when I got my Seamaster, so always kept an eye on developments in that one. True member for sure now, albeit not a BB.

Crown and bezel is Titanium. Matches the keeper on the strap too.

Congrats Ben think my preferred piece from their carbon range

Thanks. I really like the original Blue FXD, the new Black is cool too, but this is definitely the pick of the bunch for me too.

Went into my AD solely with the intention of getting the card stamped for the Hamilton PSR I bought online from them in the sale recently.

Did a double take when I saw the Red Bull Racing display in the window, so had to try it on.

Dangerous speculation, as ended up buying it, due to being so darn cool and very comfortable on!

IMG_5667.jpeg
Congrats @bpsmith!!! Enjoy it in good health!
Yes, what he said. Moreover, being the RedBull Racing FXD, it's the most TAG Heuer like Tudor you could buy, well done!

Congrats @bpsmith!!! Enjoy it in good health!

Yes, what he said. Moreover, being the RedBull Racing FXD, it's the most TAG Heuer like Tudor you could buy, well done!
A perfect crossover. Nice!

I now feel able to buy that Tudor Pro Cycling jersey I fancied…except it’s now out of stock. PMSL

20231004_095618.jpg
It felt really special to me when I tried it on. If I had the choice, I'd definitely pick the BB54 over the OG 58. But I do agree that my blue 58 is a slightly better size and given I prefer that colour, there was no way it was going to make way for the 54.

It felt really special to me when I tried it on. If I had the choice, I'd definitely pick the BB54 over the OG 58. But I do agree that my blue 58 is a slightly better size and given I prefer that colour, there was no way it was going to make way for the 54.
Most seem to prefer the 54 over the OG 58, as you do. That's why I was quite surprised it didn't connect with me. I think its broad shouldered shape is what I least liked about it.

My Moonswatch collection grew quite a bit this past week. I have 4 left to go!
upload_2023-10-10_20-22-38.png

After seeing these in person, I have 4 on order. (Indian Ocean - Green pending)
upload_2023-10-10_20-26-2.png

After seeing these in person, I have 4 on order. (Indian Ocean - Green pending)
upload_2023-10-10_20-26-2.png
Which one is the favourite? I personally like the blue and the orange best. For 340 quid up to the buyer if they want to pay that for a disposable watch at the end of the day, but I think they look alright.