Other Watches / Other Brands

One of my contacts at an Omega Boutique says not to trust the internet, he assured me that the next watch (for No Time To Die) will not be an exact version of the one being worn by Daniel Craig in the movie. We'll see.

Dare I ask, what's that on the 12 marker?
It's supposed to pay homage to the Bond family crest.

This release is for the 50th Anniversary of the movie "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". Not one of my favorite movies.

This release is for the 50th Anniversary of the movie "On Her Majesty's Secret Service". Not one of my favorite movies.

I've always felt that George Lazenby and the film are underrated. It features some of the most spectacular locations.

One of my contacts at an Omega Boutique says not to trust the internet, he assured me that the next watch (for No Time To Die) will not be an exact version of the one being worn by Daniel Craig in the movie. We'll see.
Hopefully it will be as innovative and interesting as the Spectre edition was for the last one. 👍

I've always felt that George Lazenby and the film are underrated. It features some of the most spectacular locations.
The movie's not bad, there are parts that I really enjoyed. But Lazenby never stood a chance following Connery's original Bond.

Wait, there's a watch to celebrate the 50th anniversary of 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'?

Seriously.😵‍💫

Wait, there's a watch to celebrate the 50th anniversary of 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'?

Seriously.😵‍💫
😁 limited to the amount of people that actually remember the movie.

Seriously.😵‍💫
Yeah, Omega is getting pretty ridiculous. I'm a James Bond fan, but the only Omega Bond watch I like was the Spectre edition. The rest are just as bad as the Tag Heuer Senna tribute watches IMHO. The true Bond watch will always be the Rolex Submariner to me.

Yeah, Omega is getting pretty ridiculous. I'm a James Bond fan, but the only Omega Bond watch I like was the Spectre edition. The rest are just as bad as the Tag Heuer Senna tribute watches IMHO. The true Bond watch will always be the Rolex Submariner to me.
I dare you to be so bold over on omegaforums 😉

I don’t understand the exactly 9mm barrel design - Bonds gun, from OHMSS (and most films up TND) was a PPK - in 7.65mm barrel size....

From Omega's website: "007 has worn a Seamaster since 1995." So I looked it up and there's no Omega in the movie. Lazenby wears a Rolex 6238. So Omega's now making LE watches to highlight anniversaries of obscure Bond movies that don't even feature their watches? WTF

I read someplace there is a hidden 50 on the face celebrating the anniversary?

I read someplace there is a hidden 50 on the face celebrating the anniversary?

It's in the lume of the 10 o'clock pip.

From Omega's website: "007 has worn a Seamaster since 1995." So I looked it up and there's no Omega in the movie. Lazenby wears a Rolex 6238. So Omega's now making LE watches to highlight anniversaries of obscure Bond movies that don't even feature their watches? WTF

Yep, so why not take this one step further and make a Sputnik watch while they're at it... it's like, space too!

On the subject of Omega, I just happened upon an Apollo 8 Speedmaster and boy was I disappointed. Ever since I saw the macro photos I thought this one one Omega I might actually like, but now that I've seen it.... it's nothing like I expected, get the Carbon Carrera and keep a grand for beers.

It's in the lume of the 10 o'clock pip.
Thanks, can’t see it but that’s probably the way the pictures lit.

Speaking of Omegas,😀 here is my Speedmaster Professional 105.102 with the 321 movement (I think). The Moonwatch. Also my "work" watch,titanium Breitling Chrono Avenger M1 .
The fact is, for a watch you don't wear every day,during time off, while working around home, it's a lot more practical to have a quartz movement timepiece for work. Then, when I go to work as a pilot, I put on my uniform and my Breitling, which I know will be ready to go.
Edited: