No more notification

Hi everybody,

I don't receive any notification on my TG connected since the recent update of the watch and the the new IOS on my iPhone. Any clue ?
Thanks

I ve noticed that after recent update i have another problem. When I receive notifications, and than close it with a wrist movement (not touching the screen), the screen on my TH become black, not showing watch face. It seems that screen freezes a little, not always, but it is noticeable periodically.

I ve noticed that after recent update i have another problem. When I receive notifications, and than close it with a wrist movement (not touching the screen), the screen on my TH become black, not showing watch face. It seems that screen freezes a little, not always, but it is noticeable periodically.
I experience the same problem. Black screen for about one second, but only sometimes.

Hi everybody,

I don't receive any notification on my TG connected since the recent update of the watch and the the new IOS on my iPhone. Any clue ?
Thanks
No problems here. After last updates of the watch and iOS 13 I’m receiving notifications as always. Glad you solved the problem with a reset :thumbsup:

Does it happen when wearing WatchMaker faces?
If so, it could be related to last WatchMaker app updates... I had a similar problem (black screen for 1 second) when wearing heavy WM faces, but there are no problems with light WM faces, so maybe with last update, this app is demanding more energy from the watch system. I hope WatchMaker solves this in the next update!

Does it happen when wearing WatchMaker faces?
If so, it could be related to last WatchMaker app updates... I had a similar problem (black screen for 1 second) when wearing heavy WM faces, but there are no problems with light WM faces, so maybe with last update, this app is demanding more energy from the watch system. I hope WatchMaker solves this in the next update!

Hello, Albert. Yes, i agree with you, now it seems to me that problem related to WatchMaker app update. Yesterday i wore original TH watchfaces and everything was ok. Hope that WatchMaker solves this problem as soon as possible too...
Thank you for your response!