Forums Latest Members
  1. Jason Bourriague

Jason Bourriague Dec 5, 2023

I just upgraded to a Tag Connected from my Apple watch, and everything seems nice with the exception of one super important feature. The Haptic vibration is SUPER weak. Its so weak I can barely feel it, is there anyway to increase it? I have searched high and low and have found nothing that will help with this. When I get a text or notification on my apple watch and my phone is in my bag or put away it practically vibrates my wrist off, but with my Tag Connected E4 its so faint you can barely tell, even when I am concentrating and looking for it.

Is there anything that can be done here or is it a sad feature of the Tag Connected watch to barely feel it when you get a text or notification.

2. kjse7en

kjse7en Apr 8, 2024

I wear Apple Watch Ultra and Connected E4 interchangeably. On E4 indeed there is no setting to tune up or down the vibration/haptic strength, but I do feel a slight variation. Example when configuring watch faces, moving from one screen to another will trigger a very faint vibration. However, when there is incoming message or notification, I feel the vibration is much more prominent. Definitely not to the level of Apple Ultra, but it is much more prominent. Perhaps the classic adaptation of wearing the watch a little tighter might help, or ensuring it is WearOS version 3.