New TAG Heuer Website

Supposed to be a new TAG Heuer website coming very soon, I hope they address some of the issues the old one has...

In time to coincide with the launch of the new Connected, perhaps?

In time to coincide with the launch of the new Connected, perhaps?
Well, that combination could lead to a very hard time at the TH IT Department ;)

History teaches us, that new web sites tend to be 'worse' than the ones that they replace. There are multiple large companies that could be quoted.

The trend to make every web site look good on a tablet but sh1t for every other device is one that needs squashing.

History teaches us, that new web sites tend to be 'worse' than the ones that they replace. There are multiple large companies that could be quoted.

The trend to make every web site look good on a tablet but sh1t for every other device is one that needs squashing.
As a Web dev myself, i couldn't agree more.

New site is live... it has some fun features like being able to 'operate' the chronographs, but as far as I can tell you can't now search for 'new' watches or sort them by date. Which makes things difficult for me!

Even worse, the catalogue number isn't on the front page and even on the watch page you have to click on a menu to find it. :whipped:

One positive thing, the green Aquaracer is listed as 'momentarily unavailable'...

One positive thing, the green Aquaracer is listed as 'momentarily unavailable'...

But then so are the 50th Anniversary Monacos!

Bronze Autavias are gone :eek:?!

I'm not sure every watch is on there yet, it's only showing 239 watches in total, I'm sure there was more than that... and that includes quite a few that aren't even available.

I'm not sure every watch is on there yet, it's only showing 239 watches in total, I'm sure there was more than that... and that includes quite a few that aren't even available.
That's what I thought, that it's only temporary. But since they are pushing the new Autavias as an independent collection I am a bit confused why they forgot the 'flagships' of the Calibre 5 versions.

Got dial close up pictures on all models, cant remember seeing that on previous site :thumbsup:

edit: maybe renders is a better word than pictures

Bronze Autavias are gone :eek:?!
Dont worry, they are just sticking to the plan of making everything confusing about the new Autavias :thumbsup:

I have a similar question; has anyone been able to find where the Autavia Heritage is now located?

I've realised that probably most of the watches have that animated previews.

It's annoying that there seems to be no specific information anymore concerning the calibre of the movements, apart from automatic, quartz or chronograph. :thumbsdown: