New Post: TAG Heuer Monaco 50th Anniversary Watch 4: 1999-09 Limited Edition

What exactly is supposed to be 00s about this Monaco? It looks perhaps the most 'retro/dated' of them all to me...

I believe that the launch of the 00 Monaco will be in Tokyo, Japan next Tuesday.
Was told this by a boutique in Tokyo.
Didn’t seem to know if it was in conjunction with any other event etc. No F1 happening there for a month but the Rugby World Cup starts tonight but not sure if it’s go any connection to that.

Anyway, not long to go now.

Interestingly I was told that the 00 version has nobody on the waiting list to take it. A sign of the lack of interest in this model it seems.

Oxford Street has pre-allocated all it's watches I'm told.

Is it just me or is it almost impossible to find this countdown other than following the link that @Hubert added in this forum.
Have they hidden it on purpose?

I don't think they're trying to hide it. They posted the countdown clock on instagram 20 hours ago (4 hours left). When I checked this morning it was still 4 hours.

Is it just me or is it almost impossible to find this countdown other than following the link that @Hubert added in this forum.
Have they hidden it on purpose?

I'm glad it's not just me, question is... how does Hubert find it?

I hope the Mars missions don't rely on countdown timers! 😉

Well, the 00's watch can now be viewed on the TH website. Earlier than expected, unless it's another glitch.

Countdown timer for the next one, 10's Monaco 50, says in 34 days.

Oh yeah, forget about the timer, you can buy it now in the shop! (or not as the case may be....) D'oh!

Unbelievable... I've got the timer on the US site and the watch on the UK site.

Another glitch I think. Still 25 minutes to go on Insta.
Anyway....... tadaaaaaa there it is.

Most certainly for sale on the US site, $6550

Visible on the Aus site. That's as uninteresting as I thought it would be from the leaked images.

Yes. Please. Yes please very much. This is probably my favourite so far and much better than some of the initial early leaks I saw around June. Would be nice if they made the contour between the minute subdial and minute track a bit more clear for the sake of legibility, but overall I find this design very appealing.

Coverage from Revolution

https://www.revolution.watch/tag-he...rsary-watch-unveiled-in-tokyo-we-have-photos/

01-TAG-Heuer-Monaco-50th.jpg