New Post: TAG Heuer’s 2020 Vision

Yesterday a huge swiss AD forwarded the following information from Tag Heuer to me:
- Autavia Cal. 5 chronometer: postponed to 2020 (without carboncomposite hairspring).
- New autavia chronograph Isograph: annulled.

Phew. The Basel pics for the chrono were not awesome.

Speaking of Basel, what happened to the Aquaracer with the 'Amber' bezel and the ladies Carrera in pink with the textured dial?

Update from my heart:

My dream of having the most accurate, antimagnetic adventure watch ever from Tag Heuer: annulled.

:(

Update from my heart:

My dream of having the most accurate, antimagnetic adventure watch ever from Tag Heuer: annulled.

:(
I felt the same way. I hope, that they'll manage to realize the Isograph in the coming years anyway. Don't give up the dream! :)

I felt the same way. I hope, that they'll manage to realize the Isograph in the coming years anyway. Don't give up the dream! :)
My feeling after reading this encouragement post:

Giving up the dream: annulled.

My dream of having the most accurate, antimagnetic adventure watch ever

Might not be from TAG, but there are options out there. This Aqua Terra from a couple years ago is still one of the most antimagnetic watches out there.

upload_2019-10-21_8-59-0.png

Might not be from TAG, but there are options out there. This Aqua Terra from a couple years ago is still one of the most antimagnetic watches out there.

upload_2019-10-21_8-59-0.png
I prefer Rolex Milgauss over this. And probably will choose IWC mark XVIII before AquaTerra either. But thanks for the recommendation. :thumbsup:

I have been looking at the Tudor North Flag. Beautiful watch, impressive specs with an in house 70 hours power reserve calibre, anti-magnetic silicon hairspring. Integrated bracelet, 40mm case. For 3,5k... Beat that.

Tudor-North-Flag-M91210N-review-13.jpg

I have been looking at the Tudor North Flag. Beautiful watch, impressive specs with an in house 70 hours power reserve calibre, anti-magnetic silicon hairspring. Integrated bracelet, 40mm case. For 3,5k... Beat that.

I want to like it, but it's weird on the wrist.

My feeling when trying it, is pretty much the same with what Aquagraph feel about it. Nevertheless i used to want it more than blackbay, now it's switched.
Edited:

It doesn't lie on the wrist like the BB36 does, and for which Tudor and Rolex are known, but apart from that it looks stunning.

My feeling when trying it, is pretty much the same with what Aquagraph feel about it. Nevertheless i used to want it more than blackbay, now it's switched.
BB58 has perfect proportions. I just can't get over all the gold. Hopefully a less bling design next year (with GMT) :thumbsup:

I like this too. It's a Chronometer, in addition to all the good points you listed.

BB58 has perfect proportions. I just can't get over all the gold. Hopefully a less bling design next year (with GMT) :thumbsup:
The gold is quite subtle when you see it in the metal. Mainly, it adds vintage warmth. Definitely not a blingy watch.

If they do a blue BB58, though, then I may have to consider flipping the current one. But I haven't really worn anything else in the last few months since I got it. Usually, the novelty would have worn off by now.

15717518870097866932633892104521.jpg

Yes 3,5 k is waaay too expensive for a watch that has no AR coating!! For that money I should be able to see the dial, not constant reflections :whipped:

I prefer Rolex Milgauss over this. And probably will choose IWC mark XVIII before AquaTerra either. But thanks for the recommendation. :thumbsup:

Figured since you liked the TAG, you might like something a bit sportier and more contemporary. You can find IWC Mark watches all day on the secondary market for about the retail price of the TAG...