New Heuer Carrera Calibre 17 Pandas

Nice!. I see that the design changed when compared to the Baselworld pictures.
upload_2016-8-5_7-49-8.png
upload_2016-8-5_7-50-47.png

This webpage says they are UK only, which would be disappointing. Can I order them from an authorized dealer outside the UK?

http://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/favourite-watches-basel-world-2016/

Four years ago, TAG Heuer made a Carrera to celebrate the 80th birthday of Jack Heuer, the great-grandson of the company’s founder. It was limited to 3,000 pieces and sold out in a flash. That watch’s twin-subdial ‘Panda’ design is revived this year in a special edition made only for the UK – just 250 of these will come to market later this year.

£4,000

This webpage says they are UK only, which would be disappointing. Can I order them from an authorized dealer outside the UK?
http://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/favourite-watches-basel-world-2016/
Four years ago, TAG Heuer made a Carrera to celebrate the 80th birthday of Jack Heuer, the great-grandson of the company’s founder. It was limited to 3,000 pieces and sold out in a flash. That watch’s twin-subdial ‘Panda’ design is revived this year in a special edition made only for the UK – just 250 of these will come to market later this year.
£4,000
Could it be possible that the Baselworld variants are still coming later this year for the global market?

It would have been nice to have an actual panda with a white color and not silver, to depart a bit from the previous versions.

Not sure which of the versions are final (contrasting bezel vs. matching bezel). I'll look into it, but it would sound right that these are very limited editions for only one market- same as the blue-dial version from last year.

No, I don't think these will be rolled out globally. TAG Heuer are starting to look at watches made for only certain countries. There is a new Link Lady model that will only be sold in a few markets

It would have been nice to have an actual panda with a white color and not silver, to depart a bit from the previous versions.
Agree. If I still owned my JH80 edition, I'd be even more miffed than I was when the anthracite and blue editions were released.

Not sure which of the versions are final (contrasting bezel vs. matching bezel). I'll look into it, but it would sound right that these are very limited editions for only one market- same as the blue-dial version from last year.

No, I don't think these will be rolled out globally. TAG Heuer are starting to look at watches made for only certain countries. There is a new Link Lady model that will only be sold in a few markets
Thank you David, hopefully you'll get the definitive answers soon. Thanks.

Yes, a starburst white or a very bright silver (not cream-like) would be the one to get!

I like the silver-dialled version (CV211E) and the contrasting Tachymetre works well, IMO.

Any word on the availability of these models or new Heritage variants outside the UK? Thanks!

Any word on the availability of these models or new Heritage variants outside the UK? Thanks!
Yep- post is coming this weekend. Only available in the UK and Germany.

That's quite nice, the black dial especially

http://www.watchonista.com/tag-heuer/watches/tag-heuer-carrera-calibre-17-automatic-chronograph
cv211e.ba0739_2016_square.jpg

http://www.watchonista.com/tag-heuer/watches/tag-heuer-calibre-17-automatic-chronograph-0
cv211d.ba0739_2016_square.jpg
Edited:

I note that these are not Chronometers so I am surprised to see that they have the same RRP as the CV5111 and CV5110.