New Autavia Flyback

You guys are dreaming. A bund hommage? You’re looking at it. TAG Heuer ain’t Sinn.
If we ever get a hommage looking like the pepsi gmt it will have the new Autavia fat case with weird bezel, mushroom Daytona pushers and oreo crown. Pass

Yago is the guy who spent his school days calling girls ugly and then dreaming about them all night... 😁

I know not of an 'Arab' Monaco.
You’re correct - that was a 42mm H02 Carrera 😗

Definitely the white wine talking 😁

You’re correct - that was a 42mm H02 Carrera 😗

Definitely the white wine talking 😁

Ahhh, now I'm disappointed.

What if I said I would take the black one over the Dato 45.... 😲

Is there a certain significant market in the watchworld that will cater to buyers only if the watch is COSC / Chronometer?

At this price point, most of their competitors are COSC rated.

Had a quick crack at redesigning the dial and adding a flash of red in reference to the original Bund watches…my editing skills are not amazing, but you get the idea! For me this would also work better with slightly off-white lume and a steel case.

It’s nice to see the Autavia back, but the fact these 60th anniversary watches have more in common with a totally different watch - the Heuer Bund - seems a bit strange.

What if I said I would take the black one over the Dato 45.... 😲
I would be disappointed if you wouldn’t

Had a quick crack at redesigning the dial and adding a flash of red in reference to the original Bund watches…my editing skills are not amazing, but you get the idea! For me this would also work better with slightly off-white lume and a steel case.

It’s nice to see the Autavia back, but the fact these 60th anniversary watches have more in common with a totally different watch - the Heuer Bund - seems a bit strange.
Looks good! Ditch the mushroom pushers for pump instead, put it on a low carb diet to slim it down to max 40mm, and I'd buy this.

Side note: I REALLY want to buy a modern Autavia – but I don't want to buy any of the new ones unfortunately.

How about something like this?
It's got the right logo, but I also really like the overall aesthetics of @RushDom 's version combined with Ara's suggestions.

It's got the right logo, but I also really like the overall aesthetics of @RushDom 's version combined with Ara's suggestions.
Apart from the logo, my key change is to have the 12 numeral. Without it, it just looks "missing".

Apart from the logo, my key change is to have the 12 numeral. Without it, it just looks "missing".
But the 3, 6, & 9 are also missing. The mock up by @RushDom adds a lumed marker at 12, giving more overall symmetry IMO.

But the 3, 6, & 9 are also missing. The mock up by @RushDom adds a lumed marker at 12, giving more overall symmetry IMO.
I know, yet I still think it looks better with a 12 as the top numeral, instead of the oversized marker.

A larger lumed Tag Heuer shield at the 12 would've complimented the mini shields at 3, 6 & 9. Maybe widening Rushdom's 12er a bit tho

A larger lumed Tag Heuer shield at the 12 would've complimented the mini shields at 3, 6 & 9. Maybe widening Rushdom's 12er a bit tho
Like this?

How about a steel case, black dial version?
I like it. What about a red stroke around the running seconds subdial to match this?

All of these 'fixed' designs look better than what TAG came up with. My vote is for the green lume, but with a large shield at 12. Agree it helps the symmetry of the markers at 3, 6 and 9

Just read and looked at the OTD article, must say the black version looks the pick of the bunch for me