Monaco calibre 11 reissue second hand jumps on sub dial

They are getting someone to phone me about it. And have offered to exchange it if needs be.
They have tried to sort things out for me but very poorly.

Your photos are not that sharp I'm afraid. It might be better to take them from a bit further so they are sharp, and in clear light. The hour markers at 2 and 10 trouble me. As does the print in the 3 o clock subdial. Don't want to alarm you and it's probably fine but I'm suspicious when a brand new watch operates like that and there are so many copies out there. Did they activate the waranty for you?
They activated the warranty yes

Looks like it’s common to this movement in this watch. the guy at goldsmiths tried one of the watches there and it did the same thing

Looks like it’s common to this movement in this watch. the guy at goldsmiths tried one of the watches there and it did the same thing

Seriously? How can that be

Seriously? How can that be
Maybe the module that is bolted on is causing it.
I’m sending it to TAG official repair centre to check it over.

My eye is keen. Nobody has seen this before. Might stick pins in my eyes then I won’t notice it.

Now we are waiting for Monaco owners in the forum to test this on their watches to see if there are others :cool:

I dont own a Monaco but have for sure not tested resetting my chronographs on different intervalls around the dial to see if the running seconds jump...

I dont own a Monaco but have for sure not tested resetting my chronographs on different intervalls around the dial to see if the running seconds jump...

Why the hell would you?

Maybe that’s why they use a column wheel and vertical clutch on the new calibre 02

I tested my Heuer 02. Worked fine.

Tested my chronographs with running seconds:
PD Lemania 5100: no issue
Monaco calibre 15: no issue. Operates so crisp, reminds me of H02.
Carrera Calibre 17: slight hesitation in running seconds when both operating and resetting the chrono.
Other forum members with Calibre 17?