Limited Edition Autavia

Hi all, former lurker now a member. Was at the local Tag Heuer Boutique yesterday and while talking to the sales person she mentioned an new Autavia Ltd. Edition. I looked on your site and could not find any mention of it, but it's a 1985 piece in honor of Jack Heuer's birthday. Silver dial with black sub dials,black bezel with minute markings to 60 and a grains of rice bracelet. Model CBE2111, release date November 2017 and i think it's supposed to be $5,600.00.

You mean this one? Has been discussed before - try doing a search for more info.
TAG-Heuer-Basel-World-2017-Ace-Jewelers-Amsterdam-Autavia-4.jpg

That's the one! She showed a company photo of it and i asked her to make me a copy of which she did. The dial though was definitely silver and not white. I hope it is though.

That's the one! She showed a company photo of it and i asked her to make me a copy of which she did. The dial though was definitely silver and not white. I hope it is though.
Forgot to mention, the Ltd. Ed. quantity is 1932,which is Jack Heuer's birth year.

Yes the dial is silver, and think the Baselworld one is either due to lighting or was one of the prototypes.

It's very nice and the bezel looks so much smaller than the standard Autavia.

I had the standard Autavia for a month and really liked it although found it looked large, whereas the Jack Heuer edition (prototype) on my wrist looked perfect. The dial and bezel just seem to shrink the package nicely and would certainly be the one I'd get.

Here's a really poor shot taken by my friend (there was beer involved :D)

IMG_9243.JPG

I'll try and get a better picture of it on my wrist this week.....no promises, as depends if I find time.

I'm picking up the Jack Heuer Autavia (one of the prototypes) tomorrow or Wednesday and will have it for a few weeks, so let me know if you want any specific pictures.....which I will post whether wanted or not anyway ::bleh::

I'm picking up the Jack Heuer Autavia (one of the prototypes) tomorrow or Wednesday and will have it for a few weeks, so let me know if you want any specific pictures.....which I will post whether wanted or not anyway ::bleh::
Perfect- the more the better!

Yes, it's certainly silver rather than white, although the light can play tricks with this one. I've had this one in for a photo shoot...small preview below
Autavia_Jack_Heuer_Special_Edition_4717.jpg

Looking forward to the pics!

Perfect- the more the better!

Yes, it's certainly silver rather than white, although the light can play tricks with this one. I've had this one in for a photo shoot...small preview below
Autavia_Jack_Heuer_Special_Edition_4717.jpg
Great shot; is this still targeted for release next month?

Still seems to be on target for next month as David says.

I've picked up the JH prototype today and will post the couple of pics I took this evening and I guess best in a separate thread...

My pics still won't compare to DC's even in daylight though!! ::facepalm2::
Edited: