Is my Vintage Heuer Authentic? All questions here please

Hello,
Looking for some help on exactly what I have here. It is clearly missing the bezel, what type of bezel would this have had? I can't figure out how to get the back off to check the movement. It has an inscription on the back dating to 1970. Anything else off about this as far as dial/hands?

It’s a 2446C second execution model, and there are a number of bezel options. See here
http://www.onthedash.com/chronograph/autavia-reference-2446c-mark-2/

The hands look correct to me. Take it to a watchmaker to get the caseback off, don’t try yourself!

I stumbled across these two and I struggle to determine what they are..
They are claimed to have a Valjoux 7733 and 7734 respectively but even that is way beyond my "newby knowledge"...
Can anybody shed some light on them?
As usual, thank you in advance for your effort, it is very much appreciated!
7733:

7734:

I stumbled across these two and I struggle to determine what they are..
They are claimed to have a Valjoux 7733 and 7734 respectively but even that is way beyond my "newby knowledge"...
Can anybody shed some light on them?

The first one looks like a 73373 though appears to maybe have the wrong tachymetre ring.

The second one looks closest to a 3006 but there's no tachy bezel at all, so I'm unsure.

But that's a starting point to go on researching 👍

Looks ok. Fakes from this era were generally VERY fake looking. Google the model number and play spot the difference.

Good morning everyone.
I just bought my first vintage Heuer 1153 and if I may, I would like to know your opinion on whether everything looks correct and true to the original. It seems to be the 3rd execution (after 74r), cal. 12. What I wonder about, are the almost perfect looking hands. I understand that they could have been replaced with NOS ones, but do they look original? The lume on the indexes holds the light for only a few seconds, on the hands for a 30sec or so. Does the sun buckle look legit?

One more thing. Can the chronograph work continuously in this mechanism (cal. 12) without damaging the watch (I mean the constant movement of the orange hand)? And finally, can I accurately estimate the production date knowing the ref. number? Are there any tables somewhere?
I would be very grateful for your help.

Good morning everyone.
I just bought my first vintage Heuer 1153 and if I may, I would like to know your opinion on whether everything looks correct and true to the original. It seems to be the 3rd execution (after 74r), cal. 12. What I wonder about, are the almost perfect looking hands. I understand that they could have been replaced with NOS ones, but do they look original? The lume on the indexes holds the light for only a few seconds, on the hands for a 30sec or so. Does the sun buckle look legit?

One more thing. Can the chronograph work continuously in this mechanism (cal. 12) without damaging the watch (I mean the constant movement of the orange hand)? And finally, can I accurately estimate the production date knowing the ref. number? Are there any tables somewhere?

Sorry, no answers. Lovely watch! High on my wishlist.

I came across this recently. Beautiful watch. I didn't dare buy it. Still a bit regretful..😟

Good morning everyone.

Nothing about this example makes me think anything is wrong.

About the chronograph - do you mean running it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? While this will not damage the chronograph, it will accelerate wear on the parts. Normal use of the chronograph won't cause any problems.

Lovely sharp edges and brushing on the case
Fantastic looking chronograph!! As worn by F1 racer Gilles Villeneuve,

Fantastic looking chronograph!! As worn by F1 racer Gilles Villeneuve,
Personally I avoid watches like this, that have obvious signs of age on the hands and bezel insert, yet display such an apparently "perfect" case. It's obviously been refinished and imho has an overly aggressive brushed finish. But that's just me, what do I know?
Edited:

Personally I avoid watches like this, that have obvious signs of age on the hands and bezel insert, yet display such an apparently "perfect" case. It's obviously been refinished and imho has an overly aggressive brushed finish. But that's just me, what do I know?
It's possible that it had been refinished, but it's not uncommon to see most of the wear centered on the bezel. The aluminum finish scratches very easily and over decades will even wear by constant contact with the inside of sleeve cuffs. And age on the hands and dial is usually due to sunlight or moisture (or both), neither of which would affect the case finish.

Need a lot of help here. My father gave me one of his old diver watches and I am trying to figure out more information on it. From my research it is an 844/4 and is in full working order. I sent it to Tag to just get a service and they informed me that they cannot service this, nor could they tell me anything about the watch. I would love to get the watch appraised and restored to gift to my father for ....any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
What a rare watch you have! Watchmakers do service ETA 2836 (easily) since it is one of the most basic/ powerhouse movement in commercial watch market. 844/4 houses basically day/date version of ETA 2824-2 with date disk on a clip (to become 2836). If you cannot find any watchmakers to overhaul the movement, I recommend you to source a ETA 2836 on ebay and swap the whole movement.