Heuer 160th Anniversary/ Carrera 160 Years Silver Edition CBK221B

How do these things always get leaked? It just isn't possible, it would seem, to launch a genuine surprise.

Not a leak. Tag Heuer in Instagram with another countdown clock 😉

Not a leak. Tag Heuer in Instagram with another countdown clock 😉

I'm talking about the fact that we already know what this is.

You're right, even 'supposedly' trusted sources end up posting the pictures a day early...

You're right, even 'supposedly' trusted sources end up posting the pictures a day early...
3 days early 😁

Looking forward to seeing some photos of the actual watch, not just a render with wonky hour markers!

Looking forward to seeing some photos of the actual watch, not just a render with wonky hour markers!

Let's hope the pictures don't have wonky hour markers!

According to David's article the watch will be available in June.... which kind of contradicts Stephen Bianchi's comments in the NYT that TAG Heuer are going for instant access to new releases....

According to David's article the watch will be available in June.... which kind of contradicts Stephen Bianchi's comments in the NYT that TAG Heuer are going for instant access to new releases....
Exactly, I don't get that at all. Immediate availibility would have meant a lot of sold watches. I hope this won't be old news come June.
What about the skeletonized GMT? Is this also a new edition?

Exactly, I don't get that at all. Immediate availibility would have meant a lot of sold watches. I hope this won't be old news come June.
What about the skeletonized GMT? Is this also a new edition?
No, sorry to confuse..I was just comparing to other existing watches in the Carrera line

Interesting that the caseback features both "Heuer" & "TAG Heuer" logos on the movement.
So @Jim Dollares & team can be happy too. 😉
2020-heuer-carrera-heuer-02-cbk221b-2.jpeg

Would be awesome to pair it with the double grain bracelet of the Autavia. We need new end links! 😀