Forums Latest Members
  1. abrod520

abrod520 Nov 23, 2018

Well,

Seems like even despite my mistake about Peter reducing to 8k EUR ask, I was a lot closer originally than you'll care to admit, especially when you consider that this one does not come on a bracelet. I get that you take issue with what I've said, but it doesn't make me wrong.

Normally I don't either but when a too-high price is cited due to market-making articles on the internet, I have a hard time not challenging it. I'm quite disappointed with the way money has infiltrated this hobby, where watches are no longer bought for style or history but for the purpose of hopefully reselling at a higher price

2. SteveHarris

SteveHarris Nov 23, 2018

I posted to call out BS. You can keep bleating on as much as you like but at the end of the day, it's not your watch is it?

3. abrod520

abrod520 Nov 24, 2018

Don't get nasty now that you realize I have a point. It's not your watch either, and while I understand why you'd be pulling for a watch similar to the one you bought just weeks ago magically gaining $7000 in value, you could be civil -and realistic - about it.

4. TyJoSimo43

TyJoSimo43 Dec 4, 2018

Good luck! I would be interested if I wasn't 19 and paying for college! The Autavia GMT is a classic. 15k seems not too bad to me...

keepschanging likes this.
  5. keepschanging

keepschanging Jun 23, 2022

Back for sale after 4 years :)

HoltzPlatz and mattp like this.
  6. paysdoufs

paysdoufs Jun 24, 2022

That thread is an interesting read. 4 years that feel like an eternity... GLWTS!

keepschanging and HoltzPlatz like this.
  7. keepschanging

keepschanging Jul 4, 2022

Sold - thank you for the space

HoltzPlatz and Albert-AMG like this.