Daily Lockdown

Day?
Groom takes his new to the bedroom, she sits and says “I must confess darling, I used to be a hooker!” He looks startled for a moment and replies “ oh that’s quite a turn on” no you misunderstand” says she,

“ my name was Trevor and I played for Cardiff”

If we walk to the top of the road we can see the three bridges over the River Forth,

I hope you like the new one. I was part of the reference design team back in 2009/10.

I hope you like the new one. I was part of the reference design team back in 2009/10.
Hi, it’s different with the ropes up the middle, and never been shut for high wind, but needs another lane, and the low level lighting at each end is too low, it’s eye level in my car, otherwise superb job. I’m available for references if needed.:)

Hi, it’s different with the ropes up the middle, and never been shut for high wind, but needs another lane, and the low level lighting at each end is too low, it’s eye level in my car, otherwise superb job. I’m available for references if needed.:)

Sorry Mr Orange, I happened to mention in passing that he was mildly amusing and now we may see no end to his frivolity.
It appears that he is Scottish, so you would think he’s used to a bit of isolation, wouldn’t you.
plus he did make the mistake some years ago of marrying some bloke called Trevor.

Day 14 ..............

officially half way through our official Lockdown of 28 days. Hanging in there with my Autavia re-edition

Day whatever............ starting rotation of watches over....... maybe will start wearing on opposite wrist to trick my brain into thinking i have more....

Day whatever............ starting rotation of watches over....... maybe will start wearing on opposite wrist to trick my brain into thinking i have more....
I've started changing straps over to get a different look. And yes, I don't know what day or week it is either. #groundhogday

Day 15 ...............
My one and only non Swiss Made Heuer.
Start of Easter tomorrow.
Looking forward to spending a few days home and .....chilling :confused:..........#groundhogday

Day 16 & 17 ................
That’s right, this watch is so good it’s staying on the wrist for two days :thumbsup:

Day 16 & 17 ................
That’s right, this watch is so good it’s staying on the wrist for two days :thumbsup:

Beautiful watch ::love::, but so many days of confinement are being noticed in the tone of your skin! :eek: ;) ;)

Beautiful watch ::love::, but so many days of confinement are being noticed in the tone of your skin! :eek: ;) ;)

I'm only at home you know:(....not the local penitentiary.

I'm only at home you know:(....not the local penitentiary.
I’m in the 28th day of confination at home :taunt: (and I think this will last up to 10th of May here... :unsure:) there is no garden, there is no dog to take a walk (the only authorized walk)... so the colour of my skin is really white! :D

Wow... we have it easy here compared to you. We can go for walk whenever we want. Supposed to be local though. I live next to a Golf course so plenty of green To take in, no Golf though. . Hang in there Albert, you’re doing great.
I like what you said the other day ... I think it was you...

”Confined but still connected”

Stay positive.

Thanks @heuer1860 ! :)

And yes, it was me: my TH Connected Modular and this great forum are one of my favorite distractions these days... playing with the Modular combos and creating or modifying new watch faces for it :D
Take care of yourself too! :thumbsup:

Day 19 ...................

Winter on the way today brrrrrrr
My first Monaco, Many years ago now.
I can remember the first day on the wrist, I thought I was Steve McQueen :D

Day 21 .....................

Getting some fresh air today, with #3 of 1000.
Hope everyone is healthy and staying positive.

Very cool with such a low number! Another great example of the glorious days in the past when limited editions were numbered :)