Daily Lockdown

Day 29 .............................

Ottos comments above remind us all this is all to real and sad for so many people around the world.

My Daily Lockdown thread is hopefully just a tiny distraction from the serious stuff and a chance to look at something that might just lift our spirits , if only for a short time.

This is what has been keeping me company today.
The second of my GULF branded Watches.

Have completely lost track of time (no pun intended) getting cabin fever..... spending the day in my basement office with the Champ.....

Have completely lost track of time (no pun intended) getting cabin fever..... spending the day in my basement office with the Champ.....
Saw a few trays full of those just post-manufacture in the factory before they went out to the retailers

Day 30 ..............................

No sailing today but the 5 minute gun has started on the Regatta counting down to the end of Lockdown.

Day 31 ...............................
Boxing on..... to the end of this crazy time we find ourselves in.
This Gentleman- Mr Muhammad Ali was so inspirational.

Day 32 ................................
Penultimate day. Last day of forced Lockdown tomorrow.
But for today -Super Professional PVD 840.006

Day 33 .................................

Well folks, that is it.
We officially move down a Level tomorrow.
Total lockdown ends but we stay vigilant and keep our distance to others.

Here ends my attempt to provide some entertainment to myself and anyone else who was looking.
I hope you enjoyed some of my watches.
It was actually an enjoyable experience going through my collection and kicking some watches in to action which I hadn't seen any wrist time for a while.

To all those in certain countries that are doing it much tougher than we are down here in NZ, I say, "Kia Kaha" , This is means "Stay Strong" in our indigenous Maori language.

I leave you with a Family shot today.
Ignore the fact that they all show a different time, slight oversight on my behalf.:thumbsdown:.

LE Senna ladies Link worn by my Daughter (who's name is Sena)
Pink Ladies golf watch, worn by my wife , who have never touched a Golf Club in her life.
And me sporting the 85th Birthday Autavia - Thanks Jack.

Good luck to you all....

Great run sir @heuer1860 ! What an amazing collection! ;) Certainly entertained us and kept the good vibes up even in this gloomy period of uncertainty. Thank you for this sir!

Like you, we’re all pasisonate about TH here! I also got my wife a dear present, a Lady Link Cameron Diaz Diamond, and she likes her TH very much! The only reason why i didn’t get any Link watch for myself is so that her Lady Link will be the ONLY ONE special :p

For us Filipinos, we have “Bayanihan”. Means we help & support each other, united with camaraderie! We heal & help as one! :thumbsup:

We all hope that this pandemic will end soon and start a new normal for all. Praying for you and your family a
safe & healthy year ahead! :)

Great run sir @heuer1860 ! What an amazing collection! ;) Certainly entertained us and kept the good vibes up even in this gloomy period of uncertainty. Thank you for this sir!

Like you, we’re all pasisonate about TH here! I also got my wife a dear present, a Lady Link Cameron Diaz Diamond, and she likes her TH very much! The only reason why i didn’t get any Link watch for myself is so that her Lady Link will be the ONLY ONE special :p

For us Filipinos, we have “Bayanihan”. Means we help & support each other, united with camaraderie! We heal & help as one! :thumbsup:

We all hope that this pandemic will end soon and start a new normal for all. Praying for you and your family a
safe & healthy year ahead! :)

Thank you Kappa_md,

Im sure your wife is enjoying her Diamonds!!
You certainly know the way to a girls heart.

I’m glad you enjoyed my collection. Still a coupe of watches not seen but you’ll have to wait till the next Pandemic for them :rolleyes:
Thank you for your kind comments.

Kia Kaha

What a lovely familly picture @heuer1860 !! :)

And what a great watch to match your daughter's name!! :)

Thanks for your “Kia Kaha”! I'm glad you are already at the end of your total lockdown! Here in Barcelona, we are today on 45th day confined at home, and we are going to reach at least the 58th... but the health system seems now to have everything under control here, so the lockdown is worth it! :thumbsup:

Is it this one Kappa?
Tag heuer Steel_Link_Lady_Trilogy_Watch.jpg

Is it this one Kappa?
Tag heuer Steel_Link_Lady_Trilogy_Watch.jpg

Haha not that :eek: too many diamonds :p haha It’s this one. Quartz movement. My wife doesn’t fancy if it’s automatic or not. She even said one time that my watch is broke & not working.. :cautious: i just forgot to wind it haha as long as she loves wearing it and still ticking, it’s perfectly fine for her :D
1B13667B-701C-46FF-86DA-1F5B07BB8F84.jpeg

Haha not that :eek: too many diamonds :p haha It’s this one. Quartz movement. My wife doesn’t fancy if it’s automatic or not. She even said one time that my watch is broke & not working.. :cautious: i just forgot to wind it haha as long as she loves wearing it and still ticking, it’s perfectly fine for her :D
1B13667B-701C-46FF-86DA-1F5B07BB8F84.jpeg

Nice, my wife has the purple dial version. :) I think the one above is quartz too (the one with lots of diamonds on the bezel).
5.jpg

That’s a very nice Lady Link Diamond also! :thumbsup: I’m just happy that my wife supports me in alot of my passions! :p
Happy wife happy life ::rimshot::