Daily Lockdown

Monday Lock-down Monaco.....
If that's a loudspeaker, you better not put an automatic watch on it, or you can magnetize the watch :eek:

If that's a loudspeaker, you better not put an automatic watch on it, or you can magnetize the watch :eek:
FAK..... i guess quarantine is going to the brain.... it is a pc speaker/microphone....... and wasn't on (not that it matters) and was just for the picture..... i guess i am my own village idiot today.....

FAK..... i guess quarantine is going to the brain.... it is a pc speaker/microphone....... and wasn't on (not that it matters) and was just for the picture..... i guess i am my own village idiot today.....

:D Hopefully that speaker has an underpowered magnet and nothing happened to the watch! :thumbsup:

Day 21. No rugby, I went to bed earlier and lay on the wife's side just to hear someone shout "Roll Away" she also threatened me with a red card!

Day 21. No rugby, I went to bed earlier and lay on the wife's side just to hear someone shout "Roll Away" she also threatened me with a red card!

Now that is funny!! Although I don’t think any of our American members would have got that Joke. :rolleyes:
You should think seriously about doing stand up my friend.

Where in the world are you Pitfitter446.
21 days of isolation and a Rugby fan??? Somwhere in the UK I am guessing?

I'm not even sure what day it is...but I decided to swap the straps on my Monzas- black/ black and the tan strap with the silver dial for something different

IMG_1461.JPG IMG_9831.JPG

I'm not even sure what day it is...but I decided to swap the straps on my Monzas- black/ black and the tan strap with the silver dial for something different

IMG_1461.JPG IMG_9831.JPG

Good Look.
You know the one thing I have always liked about this Monza is the Crown- In my opinion, nicely balanced with some design flair.
I'll try and get my macro lens out today to get a few shots.

Day 13 .............

In solidarity with Mr Calibre 11 , I decided on day 13 to wear my first TAG Heuer.
As mentioned above- I love the crown on this one.....just looks sexy.

Now that is funny!! Although I don’t think any of our American members would have got that Joke. :rolleyes:
You should think seriously about doing stand up my friend.

Where in the world are you Pitfitter446.
21 days of isolation and a Rugby fan??? Somwhere in the UK I am guessing?
Afternoon, well it is here, we stay in Dunfermline, *10 miles north of Murrayfield stadium! If we walk to the top of the road we can see the three bridges over the River Forth, as a family we’re all season ticket holders for Scotland and Edinburgh rugby, I’m always designated driver though. The season is done I think but the Pro 14 final may be decided but the two pool leaders so Edinburgh will play Leinster, we are due to play the All Blacks in the autumn tests but that may only be a dream now, but still living in hope.
If this continues you may see more of my efforts at humour, no don’t run away, it’s only a threat not a promise.
Stay safe during this time, it may be a long tunnel but there will be light at the end.

* google maps are your friend.

Day 13 .............

In solidarity with Mr Calibre 11 , I decided on day 13 to wear my first TAG Heuer.
You’re right on the crown- great looking watch

Afternoon, well it is here, we stay in Dunfermline, *10 miles north of Murrayfield stadium! If we walk to the top of the road we can see the three bridges over the River Forth, as a family we’re all season ticket holders for Scotland and Edinburgh rugby, I’m always designated driver though. The season is done I think but the Pro 14 final may be decided but the two pool leaders so Edinburgh will play Leinster, we are due to play the All Blacks in the autumn tests but that may only be a dream now, but still living in hope.
If this continues you may see more of my efforts at humour, no don’t run away, it’s only a threat not a promise.
Stay safe during this time, it may be a long tunnel but there will be light at the end.

* google maps are your friend.
Lovely part of the world. I spent a year at University in Glasgow way back in ‘96. Was a regular visitor to Edinburgh

Day 13 .............

Well looks like my next purchase will have to be a Monza to fit in............:cool:

Day 15....... and Day 7 of watch rotation.. last one of my "collection" will need to up my game when all this crap is over.....