Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

I think I did it, I have created Dropbox and it worked.
Thanks for your time 😃
Send you a private message

I had to reset my Connected E4 because I have a new smartphone. Now I've noticed that the ikuzawa watch face has been removed. That annoys me because that was my watch face for the red strap.

They removed Ikuzawa face from the phone app a few months ago.
Wow, I didn't even notice! Then again, I haven't displayed an official Tag face since I found this site 🤣.

I think it's a travesty that TH do not provide more faces for us to enjoy. The ones they provide look perfect, but I only really liked the 'Prism', 'Formula E', Team Ikuzawa and Porsche ones. I liked the ability to customise their complications, but there's just not enough variety of faces.

The Team Ikuzawa face was one of the better ones, so it's a real shame thay have taken it off. Thank you @ddavtian for making this!

I've got about 45 faces from this site, randomly shuffling every 3 hours.... beautiful vintage Heuers, submariners, divers, Air Force, Carreras, Monzas, Monacos, Autavias, Bamfords, Formula 1s.... TH should be making these available as standard. Is there no way you Guys can work for TH???

Special request by @W Kruger

TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36 RS Caliper CAV5185 Ucolor dim mode

Originally by:
Artur r, customized by Albert-AMG.

Created Ucolor dim mode.
Battery hand turns from green to red.
(Green - full, red - empty)
Deleted script leftovers.
Rearranged tap buttons.
Not locked so change anything to your liking.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j24o...ey=78vomckdswab6le5lm0lfogv1&st=hsk04daa&dl=0

Thank you very much. Nice work