Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Olá, rolex please
Link off, please Kids repost,i love rolex!!!
Please only TAG Heuer/Heuer watch faces here (and invented faces), but not from other watch brands

Por favor, apenas mostradores de relógios TAG Heuer/Heuer aqui (e mostradores inventados), mas não de outras marcas de relógios
Ok,thank's
sorry man!

@connected1976 , Sir, May I have the attached Singapore Limited edition watch face for Connected E4? I heard this is only 250pcs and have been made and sold worldwide. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Just a suggestion for admins, as this forum becoming not very active due to the fact that 99.9% of Tag Heuer watch faces were covered in previous posts, why don’t you let others to create other watch faces for other watches brands!?
I am a big fan of Tag Heuer watches, but to keep this forum very active, encourage others to join and be creative for watch faces for other brands.
Just a suggestion and i hope admins consider it for the best of this forum.
Be safe and be smile :-)

Hi,
Just a suggestion for admins, as this forum becoming not very active due to the fact that 99.9% of Tag Heuer watch faces were covered in previous posts, why don’t you let others to create other watch faces for other watches brands!?
I am a big fan of Tag Heuer watches, but to keep this forum very active, encourage others to join and be creative for watch faces for other brands.
Just a suggestion and i hope admins consider it for the best of this forum.
Be safe and be smile :)
Hi!

Some time ago it was decided by the forum admins to not post watch faces from other watch brands in order to avoid copyright problems with the other brands.

Also, being a forum about TAG Heuer/Heuer watches, it makes sense that we only share (and wear in our TAG Heuer Connected) watch faces from our brand (or invented ones) but not from
other watch brands. Seeing logos of other watch brands in the screen of a TAG Heuer is something really weird :confused:

BTW, this thread is precisely one of the most active threads in the forum. TAG Heuer is continually launching new watches, so there are always new models to create (@connected1976 is specially fast in creating the watch face of each new TAG Heuer as soon as it is officially launched ;) :thumbsup: )

But if you want watch faces from other brands, you can look for them at MeWe… but please don’t share them here. Thanks :thumbsup:

Hey guys,anyone jet know however to remove no connection icon (if there is no wifi connection)if useing watcmaker

yes according to lei it is an application, I have not used it, I do not have the problem of the cloud

I think you have to download the application and mark what it says in the image ......

yes according to lei it is an application, I have not used it, I do not have the problem of the cloud

I think you have to download the application and mark what it says in the image ......
I downloaded app,nice launcher but there is no option that is on screenshot.I checked all menu

I downloaded app,nice launcher but there is no option that is on screenshot.I checked all menu
Connected1976 simple solution.Just turn off wifi on the watch when going outside.