Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

hello
The problem is that here we do not make faces that are not tag heuer in the mewe community I'm sure I could find something
Yes i could understand that, it's for that i ask ( without pictures) and hope link in message private...

Is there a way to remove the cloud sync icon from the faces of the watch if its not connected via wifi?
It appears on all watchmaker faces 94F7DEB1-B342-4FFE-B485-6E61455E02AC.jpeg

Is there a way to remove the cloud sync icon from the faces of the watch if its not connected via wifi?
It appears on all watchmaker faces 94F7DEB1-B342-4FFE-B485-6E61455E02AC.jpeg

I think the only way is changing the default launcher app.

For example I've read that Bubble Cloud have this option.

I think the only way is changing the default launcher app.

For example I've read that Bubble Cloud have this option.
Thank you for your response.
I can't find that option on my watch (Tag E3) setting or watchmaker setting

ce n est aps sur tag heuer et ni sur WM il te faut installer l appli sur ta montre et le téléphone pour l avoir testé ca ne marche pas pour android 11 pas pris en charge et je pense aussi aussi pour la montre il faut un os récent ce n est pas mon cas j use DIESEL full gard 2.5 pourtant pas trop dépassée par rapport aux nouvelles lol

pour l'application pour android en tous cas voici le programme version premium 4.97 euros
n'ayant pas ios je pense que çà doit être la même dénomination

Aprés vérification je pense que c'est dédié Android pour le téléphone pas de version pour Iphone mais je peux me tromper lol

Hi,
I am looking for the 2004 Tag Heuer Link Callibre 16 CJF2110.
TH-CJF2110.jpg
I searched the thread but did not find it. (I found the Link CAT2010 from 2011).
I like the design and would love to wear it. If anyone has it in their archives?
Thanks
Edited:

Thank you very much. It's very similar and classy.
Perfect for Saturday night!