Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Connected1976 simple solution.Just turn off wifi on the watch when going outside.
For me it doesn’t work.

Before you go out turn off wifi it should work
I have Wi-Fi disabled, and I still see the cloud. I’m not sure I understood it right.

I downloaded app,nice launcher but there is no option that is on screenshot.I checked all menu
Look I am not on wifi now

I uninstall bubble app
That watch face is from Waychmaker? Because we have that one directly on the watch without the need for watchmaker.

That watch face is from Waychmaker? Because we have that one directly on the watch without the need for watchmaker.
Yes we have,but not in aod mode.This is from connected76 face.And screen in in aod mode

Good afternoon All,
Can anyone help to create this watch face unless it has already been created?
Many thanks in advance Screenshot_20220425-214710_eBay.jpg

Waiting (maybe) for the new TH 2022..... Ticwatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS with a nice green lemon Tag band ;-)

Hi Cassis,
I was wondering how you managed to put the Tag straps on the Ticwatch. Did you have to alter anythin either on the watch or the straps to get this setup working?
Thanks for your reply in advance

Thank you very much for the link.
These are all very similar indeed however none of them the blueish version that I am really after is.

Do you reckon this exact same one has been created too. Not sure what would be the best way to start looking for it here on the forum if it had so.

Many thanks for your help again

The color in the photo was not appreciated very well, anyway that blue did not have it, I just did it ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsqb3soffgh1c51/8E0FDD20-D869-4AA7-89BE-F3919FD2AF56.watch?dl=0

5505E420-5DDA-4C08-B4BD-DDAD72736A43.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g15i9kye5r85tha/TAG HEUER CONNECTED 1.gwd?dl=0
Como estas construcciones lo soportan todo, me he permitido unas cuantas licencias.
He incorporado un bisel exterior de cristal transparente y una bola segundero del mismo estilo.
También se incluye un totalizador de pasos así como el nivel de batería.
Una animación de líneas acaba de darle un efecto mas vivo.
Dobles toques en los puntos cardinales de la esfera y en en centro para acceso a:
-calendario
-alarma
-cuenta atrás
-cronometro
-salud.
¿Queréis alguna esfera en especial?
Sería posible tenerla en formato watchmaker, no se como agragarlas en gwd... Gracias