Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Perhaps the question is not quite on the topic, but today I noticed the following (try to explain):

When the watch goes into a dimmed mode, after some time background watch face becomes slightly shadowed around the edges by black frame (you can see this on the photo).

Does anyone have the same problem?

Today I have HEUER 2 style watch. Design based on new nano. Lots of parts and related formulas from There de vipere - Brian and Anindya. Of course some parts from Gabit. Thanks to them. I enjoyed a lot while doing it.

When the watch goes into a dimmed mode, after some time background watch face becomes slightly shadowed around the edges by black frame (you can see this on the photo).

My understanding is that this is as designed. When in dimmed mode, the image on the screen will shift slightly from time to time. This is to avoid burn-in of the image in the AMOLED screen, as this is a problem this screen technology suffers from.

Gérard

Today I have HEUER 2 style watch. Design based on new nano. Lots of parts and related formulas from There de vipere - Brian and Anindya. Of course some parts from Gabit. Thanks to them. I enjoyed a lot while doing it.

This is another version of the same Nanograph face, also based on a Brian Limomes and Anindya face:

084D4D2A-82F8-4EEE-BE4B-8B71602FAD55.jpeg
This is the link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/rkTAArwQN.watch

And this is the original watch:

BA937F1C-3632-4616-AF51-79EC7950C907.jpeg

My understanding is that this is as designed. When in dimmed mode, the image on the screen will shift slightly from time to time. This is to avoid burn-in of the image in the AMOLED screen, as this is a problem this screen technology suffers from.

Gérard

Gérard, thank you for explanation!

Today this TAG Heuer Alec Monopoly special edition by Jaume Marti, slightly customized (current date was added and unnecessary script for me was removed).I hope it will work smoothly)

Pictures in dimmed mode, with SW seconds hand showing battery level when dimmed.