Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

If you mean this Heuer Regatta face

6F5C7284-AD6F-4EB9-91DE-55664EAD494D.jpeg
3ADEDD52-71D9-44C1-B935-ECC8CC21E0F9.jpeg
then this is the link:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/Hyaj42emV.watch

About the second question: with fully white faces I can see a very slight flickering in dimmed mode... I have OPR set to max 40% in dimmed mode. How is your?

Thanks a million for the Regatta Face Albert. Made my day :thumbsup:
My OPR in dim was set to 30% . Now I copied your settings of "screen always on", 10 seconds in bright mode and max 40% OPR in dimmed mode and it slightly improved but the flickering is still there. Noticeable with all white Backgrounds. Maybe I am just too sensitive.

Thank you for all the (modified) WM faces you share here with us. I do like the TAG Heuer ones that came pre installed but the WM faces are just awesome and a reasonable "upgrade" for the Connected. Premium Account worth every penny.

Thanks a million for the Regatta Face Albert. Made my day :thumbsup:
My OPR in dim was set to 30% . Now I copied your settings of "screen always on", 10 seconds in bright mode and max 40% OPR in dimmed mode and it slightly improved but the flickering is still there. Noticeable with all white Backgrounds. Maybe I am just too sensitive.

:) Great! You’re welcome! :thumbsup:

Your 41 screen has better resolution (dpi) than my 45, so maybe it affects the flickering... anyway the dimmed mode doesn’t look so well with fully white faces, where difference from bright to dimmed is bigger.

Thank you for all the (modified) WM faces you share here with us. I do like the TAG Heuer ones that came pre installed but the WM faces are just awesome and a reasonable "upgrade" for the Connected. Premium Account worth every penny.

Glad you are also enjoying these faces! :) I try to modify them to better fit our TAG Heuer Connected (zoom, battery consumption, dimmed modes, and other small details... or big details depending on the face). Since I discovered WM, I never have used again the pre installed faces because of their dimmed skeleton design. I agree: Premium Account worth every penny!! I’m enjoying my watch much more since I installed WM! :thumbsup:

Since I discovered WM, I never have used again the pre installed faces because of their dimmed skeleton design. I agree: Premium Account worth every penny!! I’m enjoying my watch much more since I installed WM! :thumbsup:
Exactly why I felt compelled to start this thread. :)

Great thread with plenty of goodies to come :)
I admit that for the last week my favorite face has been. 9A3DCE92-6FE3-4250-94A5-6F3046D942E2.png
Blue and orange is a perfect combination

And thanks to this thread I learned about WatchMaker, how to use it, and where to find great free faces, so -one more time- thank you very much Hubert!! :) :thumbsup:

Great thread with plenty of goodies to come :)
I admit that for the last week my favorite face has been. 9A3DCE92-6FE3-4250-94A5-6F3046D942E2.png
Blue and orange is a perfect combination
Please share the link for this face. Thanks

Playing with background pictures, I made this face with a press picture of my car’s model, a 20 years old Mercedes-Benz AMG V8 :)

C1C1F44B-84F7-4C28-856F-C931F9E26622.jpeg
Hands by matt bex. Background picture can be easily changed to customize the face. License plate (21 01 54%) of the car shows day, month, and battery level. (Picture in ambient/dimmed mode, with seconds hand also showing battery level when dimmed)

This is the link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/H1XAKS7X4.watch
Edited:

Hi everyone!

After much thought and consideration, I have decided to buy my THCM 45.

Unfortunately, after several days of use some serious bugs appeared in my watch. And fortunately, the new software update has fixed them, I hope not for a while...

First of all, I would like to thank you for such cool watch faces. They are really great!

And secondly today for me was TH Kingsman edition.