Connected Custom Watchfaces / Which Watch Face are Wearing Today?

Today this TAG Heuer Alec Monopoly special edition by Jaume Marti, slightly customized (current date was added and unnecessary script for me was removed).I hope it will work smoothly)

Pictures in dimmed mode, with SW seconds hand showing battery level when dimmed.

Hello can you download link? I lost that face of my collection
Thank you

By the way, guys, can you give some advice on basic settings of your THCM (including Watchmaker app settings)?
I mean that my today watch face (Alec monopoly) has drained my battery up to 20% for about 10 hours, taking into account that I didn’t use TH so much.
As I understand, this is quite a lot, given the new system update (system H battery improvement).

Thank in advance!

By the way, guys, can you give some advice on basic settings of your THCM (including Watchmaker app settings)?
I mean that my today watch face (Alec monopoly) has drained my battery up to 20% for about 10 hours, taking into account that I didn’t use TH so much.
As I understand, this is quite a lot, given the new system update (system H battery improvement).

Thank in advance!

These are my main settings (not particullary battery saving), and battery is usually around at 30-45% after 11 hours depending on the WM face:

Screen: always on
GPS on
WiFi on
NFC off
Position of watch and phone: on

WatchMaker app:
Max Frame Rate: 50 fps
Check phone battery: Max every 60 minutes
Check Heart rate: Max every 60 minutes
Weather check interval: 3 hours
Layers on demand? Yes
Max Brightness OPR in Bright Mode: 70%
Max Brightness OPR in Dim Mode: 40%
Watchface shuffle: No shuffle

StayLit Wear app: 10 seconds (in bright mode before going to dim mode)

Have you done the battery calibration to your watch?
Edited:

Thank you very much! :thumbsup:

I had most of Jaume Marti faces locked because he usually published that way in his individual Google+ posts, and I didn’t realized his faces were unlocked in this compilation! :)

As I understand all of his watch faces unlocked in this compilation. At least the ones I downloaded))

These are my main settings (not particullary battery saving), and battery is usually around at 30-45% after 11 hours depending on the WM face:

Screen: always on
GPS on
WiFi on
NFC off
Position of watch and phone: on

WatchMaker app:
Max Frame Rate: 50 fps
Check phone battery: Max every 60 minutes
Check Heart rate: Max every 60 minutes
Weather check interval: 3 hours
Layers on demand? Yes
Max Brightness OPR in Bright Mode: 70%
Max Brightness OPR in Dim Mode: 40%
Watchface shuffle: No shuffle

StayLit Wear app: 10 seconds

Have you done the battery calibration to your watch?

I have almost the same settings, even more energy saving (weather check interval 12 hours and max opr in Dim - 25 %)...

I don’t know about battery calibration . If not difficult, is it possible in more detail?

I have almost the same settings, even more energy saving (weather check interval 12 hours and max opr in Dim - 25 %)...

I don’t know about battery calibration . If not difficult, is it possible in more detail?

Try OPR in Dim at 40%... it looks much better! ;)

Battery calibration is about letting the battery of the watch drain to 0% (until the watch switches off itself), and then charge it up to 100% (and don’t remove it from the charger before it reaches 100%). And repeat it at least one more time. I did this 100%-0%-100% two consecutive times, and battery improved a lot.

You will find more detailed info here:
https://forums.calibre11.com/search/10165135/?q=battery calibration&o=date&c[node]=47

Try OPR in Dim at 40%... it looks much better! ;)

Battery calibration is about letting the battery of the watch drain to 0% (until the watch switches off itself), and then charge it up to 100% (and don’t remove it from the charger before it reaches 100%). And repeat it at least one more time. I did this two consecutive times, and battery improved a lot.

You will find more detailed info here:
https://forums.calibre11.com/search/10165135/?q=battery calibration&o=date&c[node]=47

Thank you so much, Albert
I’ ll try it!

Today this TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 face, by matt bex, slightly customized. Not all white faces look nice in dimmed mode, but this one does (I use 40% max OPR when dimmed), and battery consumption is also good for a high OPR face.

706BC5ED-4AFB-433F-865E-2654E820FEB2.jpeg
Picture in ambient/dimmed mode, with seconds hand showing battery level when dimmed.
This is the link for the WatchMaker app:
http://dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/share/ByimFJAQV.watch

To me this simple classic face looks really tasteful. What a gorgeous combination with the brown leather strap! Thanks for the share Albert :thumbsup:

To me this simple classic face looks really tasteful. What a gorgeous combination with the brown leather strap! Thanks for the share Albert :thumbsup:
You’re welcome. Glad you liked it! :)
I have few white faces installed, because most of them don’t look well when dimmed, but playing with the shadows, this one surprised me!
Moreover its battery consumption is very low for a 66% OPR face :thumbsup:

559C8557-C02A-41C5-8A74-AB91BAD3BCBE.jpeg