Autavia "Watches of Switzerland Anniversary" Australia Edition- CBE2115

Agree, the black bezel just looks jarring next to the dial. I think a silver bezel would have been nicer, or the brown one from the UAE model

Does seem like a missed opportunity- the blue and orange looks great..but aged lume doesn’t work on this dial because it takes away from the “pop” of the orange hand.

Should have gone blue all the way- blue leather strap, blue bezel

I like it.

And I'm tempted.

But am I just pining for my siffert...

E898940E-E5C1-49C0-9808-29CA6CC03E0D.png 4406132D-CD4C-4555-9018-9A4E6A294B45.png New LE of 150 from WoS Australia.

Dial is nice, but why a black bezel?
Agreed! Blue bezel would've been sweet. Maybe they did it to be whimsical?

"Ah screw it, the blue clashes with the black but that makes it more provocative."

Does seem like a missed opportunity- the blue and orange looks great..but aged lume doesn’t work on this dial because it takes away from the “pop” of the orange hand.

Should have gone blue all the way- blue leather strap, blue bezel
Here ya go. Was easy since I had coincidentally posted a blue bezeled version on my IG earlier this week.

Here ya go. Was easy since I had coincidentally posted a blue bezeled version on my IG earlier this week.
Now that’s better!

Woah, too much blue!

Dial is nice, but why a black bezel?

Like I said on the LEs thread, I don't mind the black bezel with such a lovely dial. Maybe a silver bezel would have been a bit better. Agree that the aged lume is a bit of a fail and takes away from the orange seconds hand.

Aged lume is wrong and lost on the dial, and the bezel is far too much of a contrast for my liking.

I think @abrod520 ’s idea on the UAE Autavia Brown bezel being used could have been quite cool and worked better.

Still the Calibre11 Siffert is by far the best one to date and a real credit to you DC!

To minimise the number of new parts needed? :)

I’d normally agree, but they already did a new bezel for the UAE edition.

I’d normally agree, but they already did a new bezel for the UAE edition.
I dunno, maybe they had a load of black ones left in the parts bin and needed to use them? ;)

Too much. How about a version with the UAE brown bezel?

Needless to worry. Soon enough the entire Pantone palette will be covered with upcoming limited edition releases.

That is awesome :thumbsup:

Too much. How about a version with the UAE brown bezel?

It's possible that could work, but only on the bracelet. I don't think it would go with the leather strap. In fact, the leather strap doesn't work with this model as it is, IMO.