Autavia "Watches of Switzerland Anniversary" Australia Edition- CBE2115

Too much. How about a version with the UAE brown bezel?

It's possible that could work, but only on the bracelet. I don't think it would go with the leather strap. In fact, the leather strap doesn't work with this model as it is, IMO.

Mixed in both your requests. I don't think it works this way, but always enjoyable to experiment.

I like the blue bezel + dial version the most. Reminds me of both the Blue Omega Speedmaster and the Spike Lee Daytona. Feels maritime and fun.

Mixed in both your requests. I don't think it works this way, but always enjoyable to experiment.

I like the blue bezel + dial version the most. Reminds me of both the Blue Omega Speedmaster and the Spike Lee Daytona. Feels maritime and fun.
Not too bad. Maybe a bit darker bezel to achieve a Black Pearl effect?

I like the black bezel version tbh.

I might have preferred to see white lume combined with some orange markers on the hour but the aged lume kind of achieves a similar effect.

The colour scheme reminds me of the blue dial 1153 carrera

I've seen the regular version in my local AD and I really like the tan leather strap, it's thick and pretty heavy duty. I don't like the bezel though, I can't understand why it rotates seeing as it's not a diver nor a tachymeter. The placement of the sub dials make the face look bottom heavy to me - this is a problem I've had with the appearance of several current TAG models. The date window is kind of squeezed in too. It might look best without a date complication, although it's a feature I generally like to have.

I've seen the regular version in my local AD and I really like the tan leather strap, it's thick and pretty heavy duty. I don't like the bezel though, I can't understand why it rotates seeing as it's not a diver nor a tachymeter. The placement of the sub dials make the face look bottom heavy to me - this is a problem I've had with the appearance of several current TAG models. The date window is kind of squeezed in too. It might look best without a date complication, although it's a feature I generally like to have.
Rotating 12 hour bezel gives you a second time zone functionality which is actually pretty useful

Thanks. I think I prefer the original black bezel, LOL.

Rotating 12 hour bezel gives you a second time zone functionality which is actually pretty useful
Understood. I think if that was an important feature for me I'd seek out a GMT though.

That dial in a heuer 02 carrera and we can delete the bezel discussion. I'm sure captain jack would prefer a skeletonized version.

That dial in a heuer 02 carrera and we can delete the bezel discussion. I'm sure captain jack would prefer a skeletonized version.
Regular face in the daytime, and skeletonised only in the moonlight, right?

Regular face in the daytime, and skeletonised only in the moonlight, right?
That I could live with

You wouldn't want a rotating tachymeter, surely?

You're right ;-)

That's disappointing, I was hoping you were going to tell me that you could work out a second speed zone or something...:confused:

Can anyone recall a 70s autavia with this colour scheme.

I have seen a carrera but can't recall an autavia.

I have ordered one.... looking forward to seeing the dial up close!

Can anyone recall a 70s autavia with this colour scheme.

I have seen a carrera but can't recall an autavia.

I have ordered one.... looking forward to seeing the dial up close!

Congratulations! Striking piece