Forums Latest Members

FS: Tag Heuer Autavia Jack Heuer 85th Birthday Edition

1. Gopurdue999

Gopurdue999 May 1, 2019

Up for sale is my Tag Heuer Autavia Jack Heuer 85th Limited Edition of 1932, CBE2111.BA0687. Watch was purchased pre-owned from Chrono24 dealer in 2/2018. I have worn the watch fairly often in my time with it and so it exhibits typical wear with scratches seen on case back and clasp, no dents or dings. I also just noticed a slight scratch on bezel at 12-minutes that doesn't seem to show in photo. See photos for more info. The watch is just back from a warranty service in Feb. and has been running avg rate of < +2 seconds/day for me, of course YMMV. Chrono is nice and crisp.

I must disclose that when I returned my watch for service that I discovered the included warranty card # did not match Tag's online database. I was able to look up the correct warranty card # and have the watch serviced under warranty by Tag Heuer. I can provide a printout of the record from Tag Heuer of this watch's serial number with its proper warranty card number, along with my service receipt for evidence of service warranty. Original Tag warranty expires 12/2019 and the Tag service warranty expires 2/2020.

Watch is sold as complete kit, with all boxes, booklets. (Note that the black leather strap shown in the side views is NOT included.)

I am new to Calibre11, but have bought several watches on Watchuseek and sold a Speedmaster there recently. I also have a few watch sales on ebay. All transactions have positive feedback and are under same username.

Price is $3200 (net) and includes insured shipping to CONUS locations. I will respond to PMs as soon as I can. Thanks.

face.jpg side.jpg crown.jpg back.jpg bracelet.jpg
    Calibre11 likes this.
  2. Gopurdue999

Gopurdue999 May 9, 2019

Reduced to $3000