Autavia "Watches of Switzerland Anniversary" Australia Edition- CBE2115

Couple more image trying to capture the dial effect 20180915_161457.jpg 20180914_212447.jpg ....
Black bezel + blue dial has grown on me, but would still love an all blue version. Thanks for the pics!

The blue dial with that orange accent is truly wonderful. I hope TH builds on this concept. Those macro pics look great.

Black bezel + blue dial has grown on me, but would still love an all blue version. Thanks for the pics!

The blue dial with that orange accent is truly wonderful. I hope TH builds on this concept. Those macro pics look great.

This watch is a real chameleon. Dependent on the light it can look completely different from one moment to the next.

I noted earlier I think a blue bezel will be available on the upcoming 3 handers. So either blue wasn't available or the wos guys just didn't like it and preferred black I guess....

This watch is a real chameleon. Dependent on the light it can look completely different from one moment to the next.

I noted earlier I think a blue bezel will be available on the upcoming 3 handers. So either blue wasn't available or the wos guys just didn't like it and preferred black I guess....
Kinky PR move on their part. Probably got a nice bit of attention for being unorthodox in design.

Hopefully more blue + orange to come. It's a winner.

Kinky PR move on their part. Probably got a nice bit of attention for being unorthodox in design.

Hopefully more blue + orange to come. It's a winner.

Compared to the calibre11 siffert and the hodinkee orange boy this one appears to be flying below the radar actually.

Completely agree your point regarding the blue and orange.... simultaneously unorthodox and bold without being gaudy... and a call back to 70s heuer. that's why I bought it.. and its better in the flesh than on screen

Compared to the calibre11 siffert and the hodinkee orange boy this one appears to be flying below the radar actually.

Completely agree your point regarding the blue and orange.... simultaneously unorthodox and bold without being gaudy... and a call back to 70s heuer. that's why I bought it.. and its better in the flesh than on screen

I saw the Hodinkee Orange Boy at the Hodinkee event in LA. Looks nice in person.

And the Calibre 11 Siffert is ::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::::love::.

The orange boy seems to get lots of love but on screen left me a bit cold. It just looked a bit.... busy. However it has the hodinkee PR machine behind it and a good story

I am also a fan of the siffert but having worn both i can say the siffert has a much more subtle, refined character (and less chameleonic) than this aus LE. Amazing how a few changes can make the stance and feel of the watch quite different.