Ambassadors...

I believe that Nick Kyrios is free.

Can you imagine that pain of navigating that relationship

I believe that Nick Kyrios is free.

Can you imagine that pain of navigating that relationship

I don't understand why anyone bothers with that twit.

I've never heard of this person... I presume he is famous down under? Or perhaps he's a global superstar and I am an ignoramus?

I've never heard of this person... I presume he is famous down under? Or perhaps he's a global superstar and I am an ignoramus?
He's a tennis player who is prone to unpredictable behaviour on and off the court

Infamous as opposed to famous. He is a brat!

He's a tennis player who is prone to unpredictable behaviour on and off the court

giphy.gif

Matt Damon and/or Christian Bale.

Ditto! 1st Motorsport Theme Movie to WIN an Academy Award Nomination! 😎 W👍W!

Any chance Tag Heuer be sponsoring Fast&Furious franchise ? Not the fighting one like Hobbs & Shaw though but a real street racing one.

How about TC? MAVERICK is surely being awaited by his legion of fans in the highly anticipated TopGun comeback!

Or as Ethan Hunt x Mission Impossible ?

Jerry Maguire and his TH SE/L 👍

How about TC? MAVERICK is surely being awaited by his legion of fans in the highly anticipated TopGun comeback!

Don't IWC make a watch called the 'Top Gun'? I could be wrong...

Yes they do but I have not seen Tom Cruise in any advertisements, but maybe I just missed it...

Tom Cruise is a bit of a tool though, but I have a hunch we're going to need a new ac-tor sooner rather than later...

Who's the target market though?
That's got to be the biggest factor in choosing an ambassador.
Complicated even further by the 'which market' question.
If they're aiming globally then (arguably) you'll need to encompass Asia, South America as well as US and Europe. (unless you target each one separately, but that's more expensive).

Jackie Chan? (showing my age now!!)
Jet Li?
Chow Yun Fat?
Michelle Yeoh?

( I don't know if they're already contracted elsewhere - but highly likely)

As I understand it, they are trying to get away from different ambassadors for different markets and also from 'passive' ambassadors like Cara, which is why I think Hemsworth is probably next for the door. When Mr Bianchi said they want 'genuine' ambassadors I don't think he means people that 'choose' to wear TAG Heuer like Dempsey, I think he means people who actively work with the brand... Cara and Gigi came from a 'model' background where they expect to be paid everytime they do anything, I think TAG Heuer wants people who are willing to put some effort in rather than just paying for them to sit on a boat in Monaco once a year.

God, I hope not!

I don’t know sir. I only know TAG Heuer 😎

God, I hope not!

i knew i’d get mixed reaction by throwing in the ball haha this is all for fun and speculation. We’re talking about WORLDWIDE reach. TH may re-enlist Brad and Leonardo that’s why i’m thinking in the line with them. 👍