Ambassadors...

Okay now I'm worried that abrod520 knows that Kevin is Danish and now I look like a pedantic d*ckhead.

Still, he told me off for coming into his thread without good reason so I'm chill with it.....

😜😜😜😜😜

BakeWithAnnaS2Spiral-Raisin-Danishes.jpg
😉

Mmmm, breakfast.

Maybe, but the conversation was about Dutch drivers 🙄
Yes and since someone mentioned Kevin, Robert pointed out that he is Danish because it was incorrect to bring up a Danish driver in a conversation about Dutch drivers.

It all makes sense and the orange loses this battle.

Please read that last message with a friendly tone by the way, I sound like a real douchebag but I am smiling 😁

Abrod is very quiet, is he asleep? I hope I haven't offended him, we were having a good chat yesterday...

Abrod is very quiet, is he asleep? I hope I haven't offended him, we were having a good chat yesterday...
He's on US time. I wouldn't worry, he's thick skinned. (and often grumpy anyway. 😗 with @abrod520 )

Yep, asleep 😉 Not only on US time, but West Coast, so apart from Hawaii we're the last ones up each day.

And no, I thought Jan (and Kevin) were Dutch. Particularly embarassing since I quite like Jan 🤦

Still, he told me off for coming into his thread without good reason so I'm chill with it.....

Oh and BTW - the other thread isn't mine. It's yours! 😗

Oh and BTW - the other thread isn't mine. It's yours! 😗

So you told me off for coming into my own thread... OUTSTANDING!
😁

So you told me off for coming into my own thread... OUTSTANDING!
😁

Yeah, a thread you created bein' all grumpy about Carreras getting their due!

Yeah, a thread you created bein' all grumpy about Carreras getting their due!

Yeah, yeah... skeletons are awful mutant beings from planet TAG not Heuer etc etc etc... and I still maintain I never said a bad word about the CBK211B in that thread!😉

Yes and since someone mentioned Kevin, Robert pointed out that he is Danish because it was incorrect to bring up a Danish driver in a conversation about Dutch drivers.

It all makes sense and the orange loses this battle.

Assuming you are referring to me, there wasn't a battle but if you feel there was you best get your prescription renewed.

Assuming you are referring to me, there wasn't a battle but if you feel there was you best get your prescription renewed.
My appologies mr orange, I just tried to be funny, wont happen again. I'll make sure to take my meds today 👍

Oh I thought he meant 'Orange' as in the Dutch.... but he actually meant Mr Orange.... I did not realise this.😵‍💫

Now that we are all thoroughly confused about what/who/where is Danish/Dutch/Orange.....😕😕😕 shall we move on?

Right that's settled then, how do we tempt her away from Richard Mille? Maybe offer her a ride in Hubert's helicopter?

Oh I thought he meant 'Orange' as in the Dutch.... but he actually meant Mr Orange.... I did not realise this.😵‍💫

100% same!

how do we tempt her away from Richard Mille?

Given the amount of money RM would have to pay someone to wear their watches.... maybe a house or two (per year)?