Ambassadors...

OMEGA has stick with George Clooney for a long time now. I agree to get Matt Damon and Christian Bale 😉

Don't IWC make a watch called the 'Top Gun'?
Yes they do but I have not seen Tom Cruise in any advertisements

The IWC Pilot's Watch Top Gun line isn't tied into the movie "Top Gun" but rather the Navy program the movie was based around (which was indeed nicknamed 'TOPGUN') so no Tom Cruise. But didn't someone else have a promo deal with the early Mission Impossible movies? Maybe Hamilton?

Talking of Hamilton, last night my mum told me that Elvis was a natural blond who died his hair black!

Got nothing to do with TH (please help to move this to appropriate thread if need be) but former ambassador Alex Monopoly now doing Undone Watch.

Just info

Patrick Dempsey is also an ambassador for Porsche Design, although you’ll only see him with PD eyewear, no watches. Still the IG wall looks like this.

#itscomplicated

Patrick Dempsey is also an ambassador for Porsche Design, although you’ll only see him with PD eyewear, no watches. Still the IG wall looks like this.

#itscomplicated
I've noticed that too. I suspect his contract with TAG Heuer forbids him from advertising another brand's watches.