Ambassadors...

Moving this on from the Alec Monopoly thread, because it becomes too 'art' specific. Mr Bianchi said that he wants to move towards more 'genuine' ambassadors, people who are more naturally aligned with the brand. So who would you like to see take those positions? I mean, it's not immediately obvious who already wears TAG Heuer 'for fun', but I think in all honesty Mr Bianchi will probably find it a good deal harder to find people like that and he will eventually come back around to who has the most market impact.

Let's also realise that both Hadid and DeLavingne are now out of the picture, so who should TAG Heuer recruit in their place? Should they go back looking for a female tennis star? Sharapova was an ambassador ten years or so ago, would you rather a sportswoman than a female music star or film star?

We also had DiCaprio for a while, I assume Chris Hemsworth is sticking around though... we certainly don't need any more motor racing people that's for sure!

Matt Damon and/or Christian Bale.

Also, Margot Robbie. For no particular reason other than she’s gorgeous. 🙄

Try again, while I agree that she's gorgeous... she's clearly friends with Richard.

c7b610ec-62ed-11e7-badc-596de3df2027_1280x720_162843.jpg

Margot can always jump ship! 😁
Brad Pitt was a long time TH ambassador, now he's with Breitling.😲

$$$$$ talk.

Yeah, with that guy who looks like a melty-faced Keanu Reaves.... who's apparently an 8th rate Darth Vader.

I presume we're talking Partridge rather than Coogan, if so... maybe. Alpha Papa was great, the last series not so much.

Mspeedster, I didn't know we had the same tastes in Watches annnnnd woman!
I second that vote for Margot...

I presume we're talking Partridge rather than Coogan, if so... maybe. Alpha Papa was great, the last series not so much.
On second thoughts, maybe Partridge would be a better ambassador for Seiko. "The Japanese Rolex".

I here a certain couple called Sussex are looking for work?😗
Great idea, but TH would need to do some proper campaigning and rebranding since the Duke is a quite vivid Omega wearer...

Patrick Dempsey will probably stay on since he races cars. And Kevin Magnussen. More motorsport stuff is what it sounds like Bianchi is up to.

Mspeedster, I didn't know we had the same tastes in Watches annnnnd woman!
I second that vote for Margot...
It seems so. I'd also like to see Charlize Theron as a TH ambassador, but she's been seduced to the dark side, along with Brad Pitt and Kylo Ren. And since TH wants to target younger buyers, I'll stick with Margot. 😀

Patrick Dempsey will probably stay on since he races cars. And Kevin Magnussen. More motorsport stuff is what it sounds like Bianchi is up to.
I'm pretty sure Dempsey will stay, he was a fan of TAG Heuer before he became an ambassador. I suspect Hemsworth might stay too, at least he can be connected to TH from the movie Rush. But that movie was not as well known or successful as Ford v Ferrari, which is also much more current. Hence, my suggestion of Damon and Bale.

Which either means that he feels Senna, Fangio, McQueen and Max Verstappen aren't sufficient... or that he feels more motor racing is the way to younger people (including younger women's) hearts. I don't think so.

Which either means that he feels Senna, Fangio, McQueen and Max Verstappen aren't sufficient

They'll never stop playing up McQueen, and since they've recently started doing the same with Senna and Fangio I think they'll continue as well.

As for Max Verstappen - that's who I meant, not Kevin Magnussen. I get the whole "progeny of successful Dutch racers" mixed up 😁 😁 😁 😁