25% Off a Monaco Anyone?

Over this weekend I finally picked up the Monaco

uDTD4ek.jpg

Iyk65Y7.jpg

dsu2Vy2.jpg

Didn't get as good of a deal as I originally could, guess hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Managed just over 12% which include 2 free straps & I must say the service as Tag Lakeside was great, almost almost picked up the WoS Carrera, it's just lovely in the flesh, only 6 left in the company apparently.

I'll check my finances in a few months and go from there.

Initial thoughts, why didn't I get this sooner! Especially before the Speedy, feels more special maybe the polished highlights, obviously wears differently, reminds me slightly of my Panerai but a more manageable lug to lug. Yes it's a statement piece and I cannot wait to get the other straps which were ordered.

Even my other half is coming round it to it

Well after your false start, it sounds like (hopefully) you've ended up in the right place... still better financially than keeping the Omega and trying to sell it and buy the Monaco in six months I imagine

Congrats my man! Glad to hear your quest has come to an end. The peace may no last long as a I hear a WoS Carrera battle might be on the horizon ;)

better late than never, congrats!!!! Now time to get a nice blue rally strap

The new Gulf blue one in order, as is the brown one from the 70th edition.

Congratulations Mate.
Glad you've made a decision that you're happy with. Enjoy it in good health.

Be great to have something similar to this Bucharer Blue F1 rubber strap. I believe the watch is no longer available

upload_2023-2-20_13-0-3.png

Congrats my man! Glad to hear your quest has come to an end. The peace may no last long as a I hear a WoS Carrera battle might be on the horizon ;)

That Panda does plague my thoughts, I'll see how I bond with this over the next few months, and go from there.

Congrats, @McBeardy! I know this process has been difficult, but it sure does seem that your heart won out and that the Monaco was the right one for you all along. Wear it in good health.

That Panda does plague my thoughts, I'll see how I bond with this over the next few months, and go from there.
Huge Congrats!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Forget the panda, too many round watches out there. There's only one King of Cool! ::psy::

Glad you sorted it and you’re happy.

Tried my first Monaco on today. Specifically the Gulf version as love the look of that strap. Feels amazing on too!

Huge Congrats!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Forget the panda, too many round watches out there. There's only one King of Cool! ::psy::

Ha the Panda still plaques my mind.

Still wearing the Monaco and enjoying it.

Glad you sorted it and you’re happy.

Tried my first Monaco on today. Specifically the Gulf version as love the look of that strap. Feels amazing on too!

That strap is nice and the one I want to partner the Monaco with

That strap is nice and the one I want to partner the Monaco with
That will look and feel amazing.

Ha the Panda still plaques my mind.

Still wearing the Monaco and enjoying it.
Glad you're enjoying the Monaco.
I have a hunch once the new 39mm Carreras are revealed, the WOS may fade from your thoughts (or maybe not).

Glad you're enjoying the Monaco.
I have a hunch once the new 39mm Carreras are revealed, the WOS may fade from your thoughts (or maybe not).

I am finding it slightly uncomfortable sometimes and hoping it’s just getting the used to the size and shape.

If the 39mm are as one of the renders I’ve seen I’m afraid the WoS wins still. Unless there are others.

I am finding it slightly uncomfortable sometimes and hoping it’s just getting the used to the size and shape.

If the 39mm are as one of the renders I’ve seen I’m afraid the WoS wins still. Unless there are others.
The Monaco is top heavy and wears quite differently from the BB58. It does take some getting used to, adjusting the strap either slightly tighter or looser might also help.

If you prefer a 42mm size and a panda dial (not a rumored reversed panda), then perhaps the new 39's won't beat the WOS for you.

Anyone got the render of this new 39mm glassbox they want to PM me? :)