2023 TAG Heuer Solargraph Steel (WBP1114)

I just tried it on in the AD and the difference between that and my Orange 300 was very noticeable and just felt alien to me.

Did you try on this one or the titanium one?
If aimed at me, I have only tried on the titanium on bracelet and the DLC one on rubber, not the all steel.

Tried the black Solargraph on again today. It is noticeable smaller than my Orange one, but it did fit lovely on the wrist. My usual guy had the UV torch to show off the bezel. Proper cool that.

Tried the black Solargraph on again today. It is noticeable smaller than my Orange one, but it did fit lovely on the wrist. My usual guy had the UV torch to show off the bezel. Proper cool that.
I saw Snowy post this on them instagrams, proper cool.

IMG_3034.jpeg

Do I sense that the mighty B to the en will replace his calibro cinco with a solar powered bad boy?

Always liked that one tbh. More do right now, for obvious reasons. No purchase in near future for me. Still contemplating final position in my three.

Always liked that one tbh. More do right now, for obvious reasons. No purchase in near future for me. Still contemplating final position in my three.
upload_2023-6-18_18-13-25.jpeg

The steel solargraph might be part of the perfect 3 watch collection, it’s probably the ideal do-everything tool watch that you can dress up for a wedding or down for the beach.

Steel solargraph, BB54 and a chrono? Maybe the blue Porsche Carrera or a Daytona?

Would have to agree there. I probably would probably have got the black Solargraph instead of my Orange Calibre 5, if I wasn’t fed up with waiting for them to appear in store after the gap since announcing.

My 3 would then be Solargraph, Seamaster and yet to be purchased Zenith Defy / Breitling Navitimer / Panerai…

20230620_164412.jpg

Oxford Street has it today. Think I prefer the titanium, doesn't seem as special somehow...

I do hope they bring out some other colour variations in steel though. Would love a nice royal blue dial.

Meant to be a blue one on the way in the coming weeks. Anyone else seen/heard about this?

Doesn't mean it's not true, just that I haven't heard anything. But they dud say they would be rolling out the Solargraph through the range as an alternative to quartz didn't they??

Good old CH, you can rely on them to be as leaky as a sieve