2023 TAG Heuer Solargraph Steel (WBP1114)

You’re welcome to use them, although they’re not exactly the top quality images you usually take.
Yes Rob's photos are great

Just imagine what you could do if you bought a proper phone 😉

Enjoy your sleek sexy iphone while you can, come 2027 it will be chunky and held together with screws. 😁

Enjoy your sleek sexy iphone while you can, come 2027 it will be chunky and held together with screws. 😁
Yes but the good thing will be that you no longer need to charge your battery. Just put a new battery in the phone and throw the old one in the trash can, super convenient when batteries will be able to be handled the same way I always eat with plastic one time disposable cuttlery to minimize amount of dishes. You done? Good, throw it in the trash and enjoy new fresh the next time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Strolled back for some photos for you @dtf. I tried to take at different angles to show the colour flip. Difficult to avoid reflections as the Boutique has a silly number of lights above.

Also had to try on Ron’s Green beast, as they had that too.

Thanks @bpsmith , once again the solargraph is doing nothing for me...I think it's the flat bezel.

Thanks @bpsmith , once again the solargraph is doing nothing for me...I think it's the flat bezel.
No problem at all. At least it saves you searching one out, only to be disappointed.

Solargraph and black dial 200 are the exact same watches right, except slight difference in look and main difference being the movement? You say Sellita shitter but also hesitating which one to choose, sounds to me like a simple choice and opt for the solar powered one and live a life without worries.
But they're not the same, the Solargraph's dial lacks the fume dial treatement of the Cal 5 200m. There's the rub.

You're absolutely right, and you've summed up the situation perfectly.

The second hand is the only thing that bothers me (as well as the central link which is polished and not brushed, but that can be changed without too much difficulty).

But with the "tool watch" role used from time to time, I really don't think it will bother me.

The trio of Tag Heuer CBS2210 / CAW211B and this Solargraph may be just right for me.

Hi,

Another important point: unlike other Aquaracer products, Solargraphs come with a 5-year warranty.

Proof that Tag Heuer is a little more confident in terms of quality and reliability than all their Sellita crap in the other Aquaracer models.

But they're not the same, the Solargraph's dial lacks the fume dial treatement of the Cal 5 200m. There's the rub.
Yes you're correct, the lack of fume is definitely a big plus for the solar 👍

Yes you're correct, the lack of fume is definitely a big plus for the solar 👍
Great, if they make a silver dial Solargraph, it'll have your name on it. 👍

I personally like the fume. So if I was seriously looking at a 40mm Aquaracer or Solargraph, neither would be a slam dunk choice.