2023 TAG Heuer Solargraph Steel (WBP1114)

Cansomeone explain to me why a 'ticking' second hand is such a big problem?

because visually quartz sucks IMHO

Will you be brushing the clasp too?

No, I don't think so.

Because I prefer to keep what I have "original" even if I really think that the bracelet should have been fully brushed (especially for a tool watch, I use my divers always in the sea, pool etc).

No, I don't think so.

Because I prefer to keep what I have "original" even if I really think that the bracelet should have been fully brushed (especially for a tool watch, I use my divers always in the sea, pool etc).

I assumed that you meant you were going to brush the Centre link, as you kind of gave that impression on the previous page. I think Rob read it the same way I did when he asked about brushing the clasp too?

Are you going to just replace the bracelet instead?

You're absolutely right, and you've summed up the situation perfectly.

The second hand is the only thing that bothers me (as well as the central link which is polished and not brushed, but that can be changed without too much difficulty).

But with the "tool watch" role used from time to time, I really don't think it will bother me.

The trio of Tag Heuer CBS2210 / CAW211B and this Solargraph may be just right for me.

This post. Reading it again, it could mean either really.

Hi,

I'd like to have the bracelet brushed (which necessarily and logically means the bracelet + the buckle).

But I'd rather keep the original watch (easier to resell later).

So you did mean this in your original post then, albeit decided not to?

Only asking to see if I read it right. What you choose is fair enough.

Yes, I prefer to do nothing to preserve the original appearance. And not have any worries the day I want to resell it.

But I find it incomprehensible not to have fully brushed the bracelet (+ buckle) when it's a diver / tool watch (I had already hesitated to have the bracelet and buckle fully brushed on my Pro 200 last year).

Clocked one in my nearest Boutique today. Better than the photo further up, but not as good as the render.

I would still go for the OG Carbon Solargraph, but there is a good price difference.

Clocked one in my nearest Boutique today. Better than the photo further up, but not as good as the render.

I would still go for the OG Carbon Solargraph, but there is a good price difference.

What's your thoughts on it? Like it?

What's your thoughts on it? Like it?
It was nice in fairness, but I didn’t try on or see it out of the case as had family with me and heading for lunch.

It’s leaning a little towards more of a solid blue colour than a full sunray effect. Still cool for the money though.

Rob’s render post above is a pretty fair rendition.

Yes. It's almost like they made two renders, one realistic and one 'sexy'.

Strolled back for some photos for you @dtf. I tried to take at different angles to show the colour flip. Difficult to avoid reflections as the Boutique has a silly number of lights above.

IMG_5447.jpeg IMG_5448.jpeg IMG_5449.jpeg IMG_5450.jpeg

Also had to try on Ron’s Green beast, as they had that too.

IMG_5451.jpeg

In your photos it almost looks like the lume is a slightly different colour between hands and markers

Thanks Ben, I needed some pics for my post!
You’re welcome to use them, although they’re not exactly the top quality images you usually take.