2023 TAG Heuer Monaco Cal 11 Lime - CAW218C.FC6548

I saw it today in my AD… not bad, but I would take the current “Dark Lord” before this blue & lime Monaco

And -by far- the CAW211P would be my first Monaco choice from the current range! 🥰
For sure the C11 McQueen is still my pick of the crop, out of all current Monacos for sale. Out of the H02s, I'd go for the Gulf. When I was trying on the Skipper, I couldn't help but notice the blue dials were very similar. So I tried the Gulf on again and felt I'd rather have the Gulf over the Skipper. But I'm obviously biased! LOL
663c2073-1ca0-43be-8e04-dfce1a6e4cfa-jpeg.1644957

For sure the C11 McQueen is still my pick of the crop, out of all current Monacos for sale. Out of the H02s, I'd go for the Gulf. When I was trying on the Skipper, I couldn't help but notice the blue dials were very similar. So I tried the Gulf on again and felt I'd rather have the Gulf over the Skipper. But I'm obviously biased! LOL
663c2073-1ca0-43be-8e04-dfce1a6e4cfa-jpeg.1644957
BTW, I think the blue rally strap of the Gulf H02 could also look nice on the CAW211P 👍

Just saw this advert, is this a new model for the movie?

I wondered the same after getting an email from them.

That’s the standard blue dial H02 model

They appear to be suggesting it’s a Gran Turismo model, when nothing more than what was already out there.

BTW, I think the blue rally strap of the Gulf H02 could also look nice on the CAW211P 👍
Yes indeed, it sure does! 😁

They appear to be suggesting it’s a Gran Turismo model, when nothing more than what was already out there.
We've got the C11 McQueen from Le Mans, the Blue C12 from Breaking Bad, and now this movie. I wonder if 10 years from now the Blue H02 will become known as the Gran Turismo Monaco? I guess it depends on how well the movie is received? 😗

Yes indeed, it sure does! 😁
It's not the OEM strap but I got a custom blue rally strap with white stitching and red liner made for the CAW211P. It looks like a perfect fit for the Cal11

Funny, that rendered made me want the Monaco, with a full titanium case and braclet...on second thought with today's pricing...

Think I have one of the gulf straps on mine but I could be wrong. It is TH I know that. Yes I know the orange stitching getting grubby, I wear it lots.

It's not the OEM strap but I got a custom blue rally strap with white stitching and red liner made for the CAW211P. It looks like a perfect fit for the Cal11

Looks fantastic.

Update: this photo has got me looking for a caw211p, checking my bank balance and wondering if/when I would wear it.
Edited:

This looks so much better in dark blue/black... they should make it like this!

Sometimes I have a good eye for design!

Was always the pairing I wanted to go with the Monaco as I didnt think the black worked (although historically correct I guess) However wearing the Monaco with the black strap worked & I did grow to like it. It took a while for me to come round to the blue. I've still not put the brown one on yet.

Errr...no I think you misunderstand. I meant the dial looks dark blue/black. Looks killer! 😁 😲

Errr...no I think you misunderstand. I meant the dial looks dark blue/black. Looks killer! 😁 😲

Ha blame this head cold! I'd probably agree. To be honest wish it was more sunburst like the calibre12 or H02 movements. The calibre 11 I do find pale/ flat in the sunshine.