2023 Monaco releases

While my PD is pretty new it has been under the bonnet etc around the car and generally worn without too much care, no marks/wear yet, touches wood. image.jpg image.jpg

Is it any better elsewhere? :rolleyes:
It actually is. Selling for about £8000-8500 in Japan and Germany right now. Forget that, the skeletons are available on the Tag website at retail. Delusional folks really!!!

I was aware of that. I was more alluding to the fact that greed and the hope to make easy money are pretty universal traits nowadays ;)

It actually is. Selling for about £8000-8500 in Japan and Germany right now. Forget that, the skeletons are available on the Tag website at retail. Delusional folks really!!!
Do you have links?

Ah, I see. I think we discussed the Japan listing before (TH sell their range of watches for significantly less in Japan), and unless you have an international network of friends, importing it would make it more expensive. As for the Germany listing the price is suspiciously low, it's almost the list price minus tax (19% in Germany) so I wonder if it's an incorrect listing (the dealer has the same pricing on their own website). If I was in the market for the Darth Maul and this is the genuine price, this represents a bit of a bargain.
Edited:

20230620_163224.jpg

Saw this and the blue in Oxford Street today, sold out of the turquoise. Strap is truly dreadful. Not fussed about the watch either to be honest.

Almost an entire month after the skeleton's release and there isn't a single hands on video review of this watch on youtube. I find this very strange, given that the Skeletons are arguably TAG's 2nd biggest release for '23, after the glassbox Carreras.

It's not very often that TAG releases an entirely new watch, yet nobody's done any videos on these. Go figure? ::confused2::

It is a bit weird that. You'd think Brent Miller Time or someone would have done one. Doesn't feel like a £10k watch to me at all.

Almost an entire month after the skeleton's release and there isn't a single hands on video review of this watch on youtube. I find this very strange, given that the Skeletons are arguably TAG's 2nd biggest release for '23, after the glassbox Carreras.

It's not very often that TAG releases an entirely new watch, yet nobody's done any videos on these. Go figure? ::confused2::

I reckon Tags biggest release for 23 has been the Panda. Even though it was a soft release and very exclusive. It has had the most impact on youtube and from reviewers. It was everywhere. Even after it sold out Tag was promoting it still with the Porsche video.

I reckon Tags biggest release for 23 has been the Panda. Even though it was a soft release and very exclusive. It has had the most impact on youtube and from reviewers. It was everywhere. Even after it sold out Tag was promoting it still with the Porsche video.
Yes, in terms of media impact.

But in terms of an all new product intro, surely TAG has spent a lot of R&D on the Monaco skeleton. I just find it odd that nobody is talking about them on youtube.