2023 Monaco releases

With the lightness it struck me more as ‘Richard Mille does a Monaco’
My hublot jibe wasn’t really a criticism. Just trying to describe the style more than anything.

I quite like them - just not sure I 10 grand like them.

but yes, you certainly notice the lightness of the titanium. Much better imo.

I just noticed one thing. TAG has put the skeletons in their "Core Collection". So in theory these aren't going anywhere. I'm now also doubting the whole limited availability narrative that I've heard from different ADs. These might end up being boutique editions, but now I'm positive that we can see these popping up in the secondary market at 25-30% in a year's time.

I just noticed one thing. TAG has put the skeletons in their "Core Collection". So in theory these aren't going anywhere. I'm now also doubting the whole limited availability narrative that I've heard from different ADs. These might end up being boutique editions, but now I'm positive that we can see these popping up in the secondary market at 25-30% in a year's time.

I think that is really the longterm goal. Make the Monaco collection more of a boutique exclusive, making the purchase of the watch feel more special.

Yuki.jpg
^Caption this^
The look on Yuki's face. LOL :rolleyes:
Hahaha yeah these rich drivers being forced to wear cheap TAG Heuer watches, cant be easy for them

I really like the blue one but I'm not sure about that strap....

I mean, changing out a strap is super easy

My AD is excited to get the Monaco skeletons in a couple of weeks, they said customers love skeletons and pretty much every day people come in asking for them. Which is odd because I thought everyone hated them? Except me, obviously.

My AD is excited to get the Monaco skeletons in a couple of weeks, they said customers love skeletons and pretty much every day people come in asking for them. Which is odd because I thought everyone hated them? Except me, obviously.

New (heavily marketed) releases like this always have their initial hype though don’t they? Maybe these people haven’t been told the price yet!

I didn't mean people keep coming in asking for these particular watches, I realise it read that way. But no they meant generally people always ask for skeleton watches. Plus they have 5 people on the list for the skeleton Monacos...